JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #189 - June, Week #4

Go down

Raw #189 - June, Week #4 Empty Raw #189 - June, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:00 pm

We start the show with Dean Ambrose in the ring with his ribs taped up. Dean: “It’s funny. I’ve been beaten, bruised and almost killed. Dolph, you need to do better to take me out of this game. I’m still here and now I’m coming for you. I don’t care who I have to move out of my way. I’m coming for you and I’m going to shove that title so far up your ass…” Ziggler's music hits and he comes out on the stage. Dolph: “Ambrose, I hate to tell you but all your chances to beat me for this championship have been used up so get to the back of the line and beg for your spot. And…” Ambrose: “That's where you’re wrong, Dolph. I just have to win my match tonight then beat 5 other guys at Money in the Bank, then smash that briefcase against your skull and take that title back. So I’ll see you at Money in the Bank, Ziggler.” Ambrose turns and walks to the back leaving Ziggler in the ring screaming at him.

Alexander Wolfe vs. Baron Corbin
As soon as the bell rings, Wolfe goes on the attack taking Corbin by surprise. Wolfe drives Corbin into the corner with a huge clothesline. Corbin drops to the mat and Wolfe follows it up with a running knee into the corner. Wolfe forces Corbin out of the corner. Corbin catches Wolfe with a thumb to the eye and drops him with a big boot. Corbin forces Wolfe to his feet. Corbin throws a right hand but Wolfe blocks it and hits the ropes. Corbin catches Wolfe with The Deep Six and goes for the cover, 1…2… but Wolfe kicks out at a two count. Wolfe uses the ropes to get to his feet. As soon as he turns around, Corbin goes for the big boot but Wolfe moves out of the way and Corbin gets caught up on the top rope. Wolfe grabs Corbin and drags him to the mat in a Rear Naked Choke. Corbin tires to fight off the hold but Wolfe has it locked. Corbin starts to fade. With one final movement, Corbin manages to get his feet on the ropes. The ref breaks the hold. Wolfe comes off the ropes and Corbin catches him with The End of Days but before he can make the cover, the ring is surrounded by Sanity. Corbin moves to the middle of the ring, trying to keep his eye on everyone. Nikki Cross is the first one up on the apron. Corbin moves towards her but she jumps down. As Corbin turns around, Wolfe catches him with a toe kick and hits the Running Sitout Powerbomb and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Alexander Wolfe

After the match, Sanity slides into the ring and Killian Dain tosses Corbin out of the ring. Eric Young calls for the mic. Young: “Malice, this is what is in store for you. We fight as a family, we act like a family. You are just a bunch of delinquents that decided to get together. At Money in the Bank, we’re taking our titles back and we’re tearing apart Malice so get ready for us. It’s going to hurt.”

We go backstage with Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Kenny Omega. Kenny, what are your plans on dealing with Cody and The Bullet Club?” Omega: “It’s pretty simple, Renee. At MITB, I’m going to beat Cody to an inch of his life then I’m going to take that title of his and become the best Cruiserweight Champion in the history of the CWA. And don’t think for a moment that I’m going out there alone. Kota Ibushi will have my back and The Golden Lovers will show The Bullet Club just how dangerous we can be.”

Dean Ambrose vs. Jinder Mahal
The bell rings and Ambrose flies across the ring and catches Mahal with a shoulder tackle into the corner and starts throwing punches. The ref gets in between the two of them to separate the two men. Mahal rushes in to Ambrose but he side steps him and hits the clothesline, sending Mahal over the top rope. Ambrose doesn’t waste any time and hits the Suicide Dive, driving Mahal into the barricade. Ambrose forces Mahal to his feet and whips him into the stairs. Mahal hits them shoulder first and collapses to the ground. Ambrose forces Mahal to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Ambrose sets up for The Dirty Deeds but Mahal pushes Ambrose off. Ambrose hits the ropes and connects with The Lunatic Clothesline. Ambrose forces Mahal to his feet and connects with The Dirty Deeds and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Dean Ambrose

After the match, Ambrose calls for the mic. Ambrose: “Ziggler, step one is done. Now all I have to do is go to Money in the Bank and get the briefcase. I’m coming for you Ziggler and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about. We’re only a few weeks away from me being back on top of the food chain.” We go off the air with Ambrose laughing.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down