JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #190 - June, Week #5

Go down

Raw #190 - June, Week #5 Empty Raw #190 - June, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:25 pm

We start the show with Cody in the ring. Cody: “Last week, Kenny Omega had some pretty big words for me. Well Kenny, I just thought you should know, I’m not the Cruiserweight Champion for nothing. You see Kenny, you may threaten to beat me within an inch of my life but with The Bullet Club backing me up, you don’t stand a chance. But wait, you have Kota Ibushi in your corner. So let me count this one out. That’s two for you and a full club with me. So do what you want Kenny. You don’t stand a chance against us so at Money in the Bank, after I destroy you, I’m going to take this championship and beat you to death with it.”

We cut to the camera backstage. Dolph Ziggler makes his way out to his match, when Ambrose attacks him from behind, catching him in the back with a chair. Ziggler stumbles forward and falls to the floor. Ambrose is about to bring the chair down again when Drew McIntyre grabs the chair from behind and tries to pull it away from Ambrose but somehow Ambrose manages to break free and brings the chair down right on top of McIntyre’s head, dropping him to the ground. Ambrose forces Ziggler to his feet and hits The Dirty Deeds, dropping Ziggler onto the belt, busting him open instantly. Ambrose grabs Ziggler's hair and lifts his head up and yells in his face. Ambrose: “I’ll see you in a few weeks Ziggler.” Ambrose walks away as security and EMTs get there to check on Ziggler.

Hacker Scotty O’Shea (c) vs. Ethan Page (Hardcore Title Match)
The bell rings and Hacker goes on the attack but Page is ready for him and stops him in his tracks with a roundhouse kick. Page forces Hacker to his feet and whips him into the corner and follows it up with a huge splash. Page forces Hacker out of the corner and sends him rolling to the mat. Page forces Hacker to his feet and goes for the Package Piledriver but Kevin Blackwood slides into the ring and pulls Hacker down and connects with a step up enzuigiri. Page stumbles backwards and Hacker connects with The System Crash (Running Gory Bomb) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Hardcore Champion: Hacker Scotty O’Shea

We go backstage with Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Edge. Edge, why have you asked for this time?” Edge: “Well Renee, we have Money in the Bank coming up on Sunday. We have a few entrants already named but I wanted to run through everyone who’s going to be in it. As we already know, Dean Ambrose and Zack Sabre Jr. Joining those men will be Brent Banks, Cody Deaner, Lio Rush & Ophidian. Good luck boys.”

The SSB (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) vs. The Kingdom (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett)
As soon as the bell rings, SSB shoots out of their corner and attack The Kingdom before they even get a chance to defend themselves. Uno catches Taven with a clothesline, sending him over the top rope. Taven lands hard on his knee and screams in pain. Bennett turns and checks on his partner. Grayson uses this distraction to his advantage. When Bennett turns back around, Grayson connects with a Superkick, taking Bennett off his feet. Uno forces Bennett to his feet and The SSB connects with The Fatality! (Gory Bomb/Diving Flipping Neckbreaker Combo). Grayson goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The SSB

After the match, Malice quickly swarms the ring. Bennett is barely able to make it to his feet when FTM catches him with a big boot. Kraven then forces him to his feet and connects with The Cliffhanger (Choke Bomb). FTM calls for the mic. FTM: “Anything you can do, we can do deadlier. Sanity, your pack tactics are pointless on us. Malice will continue to deliver the devastation upon the CWA. Sanity is only a side note in the destruction that is going to come. At Money in the Bank, you have no hope in hell of making it out on your own free will. When all is said and done, Sanity will be no more.

We go off the air with Malice standing in the middle of the ring with Mike Bennett laying out cold in the middle of the ring.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down