JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #163 – June, Week #2

Go down

Nitro #163 – June, Week #2 Empty Nitro #163 – June, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:18 am

Charles Offord’s music hits with him and Lana appearing on the stage and making their way to the ring as the crowd rains down boos. Offord: “Last week, Samoa Joe thought it was a good idea to trash talk me in my ring. He paid the price for his arrogance and I highly doubt that Samoa Joe will make that mistake again. You see, when I plant you head first on the mat with my DDT you don’t walk away from it and you don’t get up. Joe demonstrated that last week. John Greatrix showed us that even he can fall victim to my DDT. With John Greatrix out, there isn’t a soul in this business that can match my in ring awareness, technical abilities or sheer determination to win. Samoa Joe, you sure aren’t John Greatrix and you sure as hell don’t want to meet me in my ring again. I’m a fair guy though. If you can win tonight against an opponent of my choosing, then I’ll think about letting you face me in my ring.”

Nia Jax vs. Aliyah
Nia Jax has made her return to the ring and has wiped the mat with Aliyah. Last week, Kelly Khaos looked very impressive and tonight Jax has been unstoppable. Aliyah is whipped hard into the corner where Jax charges and completely destroys her in the corner. Aliyah is then lifted onto Jax’s shoulders. Jax walks to the centre of the ring and plants Aliyah on the mat with a Samoan Drop then hits the ropes and lands the leg drop. Jax goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Nia Jax

After the match, Jax tosses Aliyah out of the ring. Khaos slides in and the two women taunt Asuka as the camera fades out.

Jojo is in the back with Roman Reigns. Jojo: “Roman, tonight you face Scott Steiner. What are your thoughts?” Reigns: “Tonight, I face a dinosaur of a wrestler who wants to challenge Braun Strowman for the World Title. I’m doing Strowman a favour and putting Steiner out of his misery. Believe that.”

Scott Steiner vs. Roman Reigns
Reigns has been giving Steiner a run for his money tonight. Reigns is whipped into the ropes and hits The Superman Punch on the rebound. Reigns goes for a cover, 1…2… but Steiner kicks out at the last moment. Reigns gets up and moves to the corner where he awaits Steiner to get to his feet. Once there, Reigns charges for the spear but is side stepped causing him to crash shoulder first into the middle turnbuckle. Both men are down with Steiner being the first to his feet. Steiner grabs Reigns and hits a belly-to-belly suplex, then another one and another one until Reigns is unable to get to his feet. Steiner locks in The Steiner Recliner causing Reigns to tap out.
Winner: Scott Steiner

After the match, Steiner is celebrating in the ring when Braun Strowman’s music hits with him appearing on the stage to thunderous cheers. Strowman then makes his way to the ring and stands face-to-face with Steiner. Neither man moves until Strowman lands the first blow then sends Steiner to the mat. Strowman hauls Steiner to his feet, then with ease, lifts him onto his shoulder and hits a Running Powerslam. Strowman stands over Steiner, raises the World Title and roars to the crowd as the cameras fade.

Renee Young is in the back with Samoa Joe. Renee: “Joe, tonight you face an opponent of Mr. Offord’s choosing. What are your thoughts?” Joe: “Mr. Offord, as you call him, can throw anyone he wants at me and it won’t make a difference. The end result is me the winner and my opponent asleep on the mat.”

Samoa Joe vs. ???
Joe is in the ring awaiting his opponent when Lana appears on the stage. Lana: “Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce Samoa Joe’s opponent……Shinsuke Nakamura!” The crowd erupts as Nakamura appears on the stage and very slowly makes his way to the ring. Both men stand in the ring. Once the bell rings, they go at it. Kicks, jabs, punches, forearm shots and knees are all thrown as both men hold nothing back. After 20 minutes of back-and-forth action, Joe has the advantage with Nakamura down on the mat after taking some vicious knee strikes in the corner. Joe has a cocky smirk on his face as he slowly picks Nakamura up and eats a forearm, then a kick then another forearm that sends him to the mat. Joe gets to his knees and eats another kick with Nakamura heading to the corner and charging. Joe ducks The Kinshasa and locks in The Coquina Clutch. Joe drags Nakamura to the mat and with nowhere to go, Nakamura taps out.
Winner: Samoa Joe

The second the bell rings, Offord appears from the crowd, slides into the ring and hits Joe with a DDT. Offord, holding the Million Dollar Title, stands over Joe and slaps him a few times then taunts the crowd with the title as Lana joins him in the ring. The camera pans to an angle that shows Joe down on the mat and Offord with Lana on the other side of the ring taunting the crowd as the camera fades out.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down