JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #166 – June, Week #5

Go down

Nitro #166 – June, Week #5 Empty Nitro #166 – June, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Samoa Joe’s music hits with the crowd erupting into “Joe, Joe, Joe” chants. Several seconds later, Charles Offord and Lana appear to a barrage of boos and make their way to the ring. Offord: “Did you really think I would allow the show to start off with someone like Samoa Joe? You people must be out of your damn minds. Fact is, I don’t even want to waste my time with him at Money in the Bank but a point needs to be made. Samoa Joe has something I want and at Money in the Bank, I intend on taking the US Title to add to my ever growing collection of gold.” Lana: “Mr. Offord is taking care of the Million Dollar Title as the CWA needs someone fully capable of defending this prestigious title. The US Title will be the first of our stops with the World Title being our next target once Samoa Joe is crushed.”

Kelly Khaos vs. Sasha Banks
Kelly, as per usual, has had her way with Banks. Banks has put up more struggle than any of the last few women but like the rest is being completely overpowered. Banks is whipped hard into the ropes and on the rebound, she eats a big boot. Banks goes down hard with Kelly climbing to the top rope and hits The Red Arrow then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

Jojo comes out to the ring after the match and is with Kelly Khaos. Jojo: “Kelly, in two days at Money in the Bank, you will face Asuka for the Women’s Title. Now that you have gotten what you wanted, how do you feel about it?” Kelly: “I’m calm as can be, Jojo. It’s Asuka that you need to ask that question to. Week after week you have seen what I can do in this ring and at Money in the Bank, I take the title from Asuka.”

John Cena vs. Seth Rollins
Both men have put on a display for a little over 30 minutes now. Rollins is in command of the match after hitting a stiff jumping knee similar to the one that broken Cena’s nose. Cena is slow to his feet when Rollins goes for The Stomp only to miss. Cena gets to his feet and begins landing running shoulder checks. Rollins is down on the mat when Cena calls for it and lands The Five Knuckle Shuffle then waits for Rollins to get up. Rollins is to his feet when Cena hauls him onto his shoulders then hits The AA and goes for a cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: John Cena

Renee Young meets Cena in the ring. Renee: “John, I’m yet to hear anything about to being included in the World Title match with Scott Steiner and Braun Strowman. What’s next for John Cena?” Before Cena can answer, Braun Strowman’s music hits with him appearing and making his way to the ring. Strowman enters the ring and hits Cena with a Big Boot then a Running Powerslam. Strowman then grabs the mic from Renee and yells, “Yes.”

Charles Offord w/Lana vs. The Miz
Offord has been toying with Miz for most of the match. Miz is down on the mat after taking a vicious backbreaker. Offord slowly walks over to him then begins to stomp him repeatedly in the lower back. Lana is cheering Offord on as he continues to assault to Miz’s lower back. Miz manages to get to his feet only to be sent back to the mat as Offord hits him with a running jumping knee. It appears Offord has had enough of the games and once Miz is to his feet, Offord hits him with The Chuck Bottom then goes for a cover with his forearm on Miz’s throat, 1…2…3.
Winner: Charles Offord

After the match, Offord grabs a mic. Offord: “This right here is what Samoa Joe will be treated like in two days. Then once I turn my attention to Braun Strowman, you can remember this scene as he too will fall victim to The Chuck Bottom. Be prepared to see your first singles competitor with three different titles around his waist.”

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down