JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #164 – June, Week #3

Go down

Nitro #164 – June, Week #3 Empty Nitro #164 – June, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Braun Strowman’s music hits with Paul Heyman appearing on the stage alone and makes his way to the ring. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate to your reigning, defending, undisputed CWA World Champion, Brrrraun Strowman! A few weeks ago, I came to this very ring and made the announcement that no one in the CWA could challenge my client. Skip ahead a few weeks and Scott Steiner appears on the scene, has a few squash matches and feels he is ready to take on the monster among men. I have to admit, that’s very admiral and Scott Steiner is a worthy challenger to the World Title if the champion wasn’t my client. Scott Steiner is used to be stronger than his opponent. In this matchup, he is not. He is used to intimidating his opponent. My client can’t be intimidated. Scott Steiner is used to beating his opponent into submission. Everyone here knows that this will not happen and the fact of the matter is, the opposite would happen if Scott Steiner were to get in this ring with Braun Strowman. Like I said a few weeks ago, there isn’t a person alive who can match up to my client and no one is taking the title from Braun Strowman. That, dear wrestling fans, you can take to the bank.”

Tamina vs. Kelly Khaos
Tamina has gone toe-to-toe with Kelly for most of the match but after eating a big boot, she is now on the defensive as Kelly pours on the hurt. Tamina is in the corner when Kelly charges her and hits a huge clothesline. Tamina is hauled out of the corner where Kelly hits a Samoan Drop then climbs to the top rope. Tamina is down on the mat when Kelly jumps from the top and hits The Red Arrow then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

Jojo meets Kelly Khaos in the ring after her match. Kelly: “Before you ask your stupid questions, allow me to say what’s on my mind. Asuka is the Women’s Champion and I want that title to add to my collection. No one on the roster can stop me from doing this and if they try, they will end up like Tamina here. Asuka, your time as champion is about to come to a painful end.”

John Cena vs. MVP
Cena has returned to a thunderous roar from the crowd as MVP stands in the ring. We are 20 minutes into the match with Cena on the offensive as he lands rights and lefts that have MVP reeling. Cena hits the ropes and lands a shoulder tackle that sends MVP crashing to the mat. Cena then hits the ropes and lands The Five Knuckle Shuffle. MVP is slow to his feet and once there is picked up and hit with The AA. Cena goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: John Cena

Renee Young is in the ring with John Cena after his match. Renee: “John, it’s been a while since we last saw you. What are you doing back?” Cena: “I will never leave this industry. But fact of the matter is a few guys are running their mouths regarding the World Title and it got me thinking. Braun Strowman is the champion and has been challenged by Scott Steiner. John Cena is standing here right now and who better to represent the red, white and blue then John Cena. So, how about it guys? Do you want to step in the ring with John Cena?”

Samoa Joe vs. The Miz
Miz and Joe have gone back-and-forth for 30 minutes now with Joe taking the advantage after hitting Miz with a clothesline. Both men are noticeably tired with red welts all over their upper bodies. Miz is whipped hard into the corner and crashes into the turnbuckle. Joe casually walks over, grabs Miz and hits a suplex then goes for a cover, 1…2… but The Miz gets a shoulder up at the very last second. Joe picks Miz up and applies The Coquina Clutch and drags him to the mat. Miz refuses to tap and uses all he has to go for the ropes but falls just short as he passes out. The ref runs in and lifts Miz’s alarm three times then calls for the bell.
Winner: Samoa Joe

After the match, Joe is in the ring with the US Title when Charles Offord appears from behind and using the Million Dollar Title to knock Joe out. Offord stands in the ring with one foot on Joe’s back as he holds up both the US and Million Dollar Titles.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down