JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #188 - June, Week #3

Go down

Raw #188 - June, Week #3 Empty Raw #188 - June, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:04 pm

We start the show with Sanity in the ring. Eric Young has the mic. Young: “Malice, you may scare everyone else here but Sanity hasn’t even blinked an eye and we agree that Edge can make this match any type of match he wishes. We’ll show you just how crazy we are.” Young is interpreted by Edge’s music. Edge comes out on the stage. Edge: “You know what? I’m getting tired of this back-and-forth between you five. There is only one match that can hold this tension. So, at Money in the Bank, Malice and Sanity will compete in a War Games Match. The winner of the match will be the Trios Champions and to make things more interesting, tonight, Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain will take on The Super Smash Brothers. And one more thing, we’re having a second MITB qualifier match next, so get the hell out of the ring.

Christopher Daniels vs. Cody Deaner (MITB Qualifier)
The bell rings and both men circle each other. Daniels is the first to go on the offence and catches Deaner with a step up enzuigiri. Deaner takes a few steps back holding his head and Daniels takes him to the mat with a dropkick. Daniels goes for The Best Moonsault Ever but Deaner gets his knees up just as Daniels lands. Daniels rolls around holding his stomach. Deaner gets to his feet and forces Daniels to his feet and connects with the DDT. Deaner goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Cody Deaner

We go backstage with Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Drew McIntyre. Drew, what provoked you to attack Dean Ambrose last week?” McIntyre: “It’s simple, Renee. Dean Ambrose just isn’t man enough to hold onto that title. Ever since Dolph Ziggler took that championship from Ambrose he’s been nothing but a whiny little bitch so I decided to shut him up. But unfortunately, that has left Ziggler without an opponent at Money in the Bank, so he is opening it up to all challengers. I for one have decided to put myself into the MITB ladder match so good luck to everyone in it because I’m taking that briefcase.”

Nikki Cross vs. Allie
As soon as the bell rings, Cross flies across the ring and damn near takes Allie’s head off. Cross forces Allie to her feet and whips her into the corner. Cross climbs up and starts landing punches. 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9 and as Cross goes for the 10th punch, Allie manages to push Cross off. As Cross get to her knees, Allie connects with a running knee. Allie quickly picks Cross up and whips her to the ropes. Allie goes for the clothesline but Cross ducks under her and connects with the Lou Thesz Press. Cross stalks Allie and gets ready for The Purge as she slowly gets to her feet. As Allie stands up, Cross is about to go in when she’s pulled outside the ring. Cross turns around and is floored by a big boot from Vanessa Kraven. The ref calls for the bell.
Winner by Disqualification: Nikki Cross

Kraven continues the attack on the outside. Kraven hits The Cliffhanger (Choke Bomb), putting Cross through the announce table. Sanity rushes down to the ring and pulls Kraven from Cross. Dain gets in Kraven’s face, staring her down when Malice’s music hits and they rush down to the ring and it’s all out mayhem. All 6 members are fighting on the outside of the ring. Dain quickly takes out Grayson, smashing his head into the ring post. Dain turns around into a Credibility Statement (Choke Bomb) from FTM. Kraven grabs Young from behind, spins him around and connects with The Cliffhanger. While the fighting is happening, Cross gets to her feet and chases the time keeper from his chair. She picks up the chair and brings it down across Kraven’s back. Kraven turns around and eats a chair shot to the head. Uno goes for Cross but he eats a chair shot to the head as well. FTM turns towards Cross. She swings the chair but he catches hit and rips it out of her hands. FTM goes to reach for her but she takes off running around the ring and he chases after her. As he comes around the corner, Wolfe takes him off his feet with a flying dropkick from the apron, driving the chair into his face. Wolfe and Cross slide into the ring and survey the destruction all around the ring. Edge’s music hits. Edge: “I’ve had it. All you guys ever do is fight. From here on out, until MITB, no one is to lay a finger on the other team. If any of you as much as looks at each other wrong, there is going to be no match. Malice is going to be stripped of the championships and all members will be fired from the CWA. So judge yourselves accordingly. Also, next week, because of this mess, Alexander Wolfe, you will have a match against some one of my choosing.” Edge leaves the stage leaving Wolfe and Cross laughing in the ring as we go off air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down