JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #187 - June, Week #2

Go down

Raw #187 - June, Week #2 Empty Raw #187 - June, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:54 pm

We start the show with Edge in the ring. Edge: “I have some business that needs to be taken care of. Last week, Malice attacked Kill/Screen without any provocation. In retaliation, Kill/Screen has asked for a match tonight against The Super Smash Brothers and I have decided to accept that request. Also, Sanity has demanded their rematch against Malice for the Trios Championships. With Money in the Bank coming up, I thought it would be a good idea to have a good ol’ fashioned Money in the Bank match. If you win, you can cash it in for any title on Raw for the 1 year. Qualifying matches will begin tonight.” Edge is about to leave when Dean Ambrose’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. Ambrose: “Hold on a second Edge. Since I can’t seem to get a hold of Oyster, you’re going to have to do. No Mercy was bullshit. We both know that Dolph Ziggler only won because of Drew McIntyre. Then, last week, just as I’m going to win, Ziggler sticks his nose into my match. I want Ziggler tonight and I’m not taking no for an answer.” Edge: “Fine. You’ve got it. Tonight, you and Dolph Ziggler go one-on-one in this very ring and you know what, that match is right now.”

Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler
As soon as the bell rings, both men meet in the middle of the ring and fists start flying. Ziggler manages to get a small upper hand after connecting with a thumb to the eye. Ziggler uses the distraction and connects with the dropkick, sending Ambrose to the mat. Ziggler climbs up top and connects with an elbow drop and goes for the cover. Ambrose kicks out at a quick 2 count. Ambrose uses the ropes to get to his feet. Ziggler goes for a Superkick but Ambrose moves out of the way just in time and Ziggler's leg goes over the top rope and he’s now straddling the top rope. Ambrose grabs the tops rope and starts bouncing Ziggler on it. Ziggler finally falls off. Ambrose picks Ziggler up but Ziggler catches him with a forearm. Ambrose bounces off the middle rope and catches Ziggler with The Lunatic Clothesline. Ambrose forces Ziggler to his feet by his hair and connects with The Dirty Deeds and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Dean Ambrose

After the match, Ambrose makes his way up to the stage and poses. As he turns around, Drew McIntyre comes running out from the back and connects with The Claymore, damn near taking his head off. McIntyre lifts Ambrose to his feet and picks him up and plants him down with a body slam. For the second time, McIntyre forces Ambrose to his feet. Ambrose can barely stand on his own. McIntyre tosses Ambrose off the stage, causing him to crash through the lighting set up and sending sparks flying everywhere. EMTs rush out and check on Ambrose as McIntyre laughs.

Buddy Murphy vs. Zack Sabre Jr. (MITB Qualifier)
Murphy comes out of the corner with an explosion, taking Sabre by surprise and connects with a clothesline, driving him into the corner. Murphy follows up with multiple knees. Murphy sets Sabre up on the top rope and connects with a superplex. Murphy forces Sabre to his feet and sets up for Murphy's Law. Sabre reverses it and connects with an enzuigiri. As Murphy starts to get up, Sabre hits The Penalty Kick and he quickly locks in a triangle choke. Murphy just manages to get to the ropes to break the hold. Murphy rolls out of the ring to catch his breath but Sabre wastes no time and follows him out of the ring. Sabre sends Murphy into the barricade. Sabre quickly rolls him back into the ring and locks in The European Clutch, 1…2…3.
Winner: Zack Sabre Jr.

Kill/Screen (Hacker Scotty O’Shea & Kevin Blackwood) vs. The Super Smash Brothers (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson)
As Kill/Screen makes their way down to the ring, Malice attacks them. There isn’t much of a fight as the numbers game becomes way too much for Kill/Screen to fight off. The Super Smash Brothers hit The Fatality! on Blackwood, taking him out. FTM drags Hacker to the ring and rolls him inside. FTM whips Hacker into the ropes and connects with a Big Boot. SSB drags Blackwood to the ring and rolls him in with Hacker. FTM yells at the ref to start the match. The ref at first begins says no, but FTM threatens him and the ref calls for the bell. The SSB pick Hacker’s limp body up and connects with The Fatality! and Grayson makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The SSB

After the match, Malice clears the ring out and FTM calls for the mic. FTM: “You see just how easily we take out the competition. We have talked about it and Malice is demanding a spot in the Money in the Bank Match and if we don’t get it, we’ll just take a spot for ourselves. Sanity, you want these titles back? Well, too bad. Edge can set up any type of match he wants. Malice is going to destroy Sanity and wipe them from this company for good. All tonight was, was just a little flex of what our true power can be. The CWA better watch their backs because we’re coming to take over the whole company.” FTM throws the mic aside and Malice poses in the ring as we go off the air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down