JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #189 – June, Week #3

Go down

Smackdown #189 – June, Week #3 Empty Smackdown #189 – June, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:31 pm

William Regal’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Regal: “Tonight, we will continue to have qualifying matches for the Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match and the Tag Team Battle Royal. You will see 2 members of Catch Point taking on 2 members of Los Ingobernables d Japon. You will also see Roderick Strong and Adam Cole of The Undisputed Era taking on the other 2 members of Catch Point. Also, after his request, James Storm will have a qualifying match against Chad Gable. Good luck to everyone tonight and I hope you all enjoy everything.”

Doom Patrol (Chris Dickinson & Jaka) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Bushi & Sanada) (Tag Team Battle Royal Qualifier)
Dickinson and Jaka start off the match by rushing at Sanada and Bushi and crushing them in the corner. Dickinson slams Sanada to the mat with a Powerslam as Jaka hits Bushi with a Spin Heel Kick. Doom Patrol is completely dominating LIJ with their power advantage. After 15 minutes, Dickinson goes for a Powerbomb but Bushi reverses it into a Hurricanrana. Jaka grabs Sanada from behind. Sanada pushes Jaka off and hits him with a Superkick. Jaka turns around into The MX (Diving Code Breaker). Jaka rolls out of the ring. Sanada hits Dickinson with The Green Mist then picks him up as he and Bushi hit The Insurgentes (Electric Chair Assisted Diving Code Breaker). Bushi covers Dickinson, 1...2...3.
Winners: Los Ingobernables de Japon

Charly Caruso is back stage with Kevin Owens. Charly: “Kevin...” Owens: “Charly, let me cut you off. I know exactly what you’re going to ask. Why have you asked for this time? It is very simple. Even you will understand. Last week, Andrade Cien Almas demanded a match and got one. Then, he won that match and is now in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Well, I am here to do the same thing. Next week, I want a match and then I want to be put in the ladder match. William Regal, make it happen.”

Chad Gable vs. James Storm (MITB Qualifier)
These two men go back-and-forth for 20 solid minutes. Gable looks to hit a German Suplex but Storm elbows him and breaks the hold. Storm kicks Gable in the gut and goes for The Eye of the Storm (Spinning Razor’s Edge Toss) but Gable slips out the back and hits a Back Suplex. Gable gets a 2 count. Gable looks to hits The Chaos Theory (Rolling German Suplex) but Storm breaks out once again and hits Closing Time (Code Breaker). Storm waits for Gable to get to his feet and hits The Last Call (Superkick) and lays Gable out. Storm covers Gable, 1...2...3.
Winner: James Storm

William Regal is in his office with Charly Caruso. Regal: “Charly, earlier tonight you had a conversation with Kevin Owens. He started demanding matches and opportunities. Well, I don’t take too kindly to demands. Mr. Owens will not be in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. However, next week, Mr. Owens and his good buddy Sami Zayn will be in a qualifying match for a spot in the Tag Team Battle Royal at the pay-per-view.”

Undisputed Era (Roderick Strong & Adam Cole) vs. Catch Point (Tracy Williams & Fred Yehi) (Tag Team Battle Royal Qualifier)
This match starts off fast and hard-hitting. All 4 men are hitting aerial and high impact moves. After 30 minutes of action, all hell has broken loose. Strong hits Yehi with The Power-Breaker (Powerbomb onto his knees) as Cole hits Williams with The Florida Key (Straightjacket German Suplex), Cole picks up Williams. Roddy hits Williams with The Sick Kick (Running Single Leg Dropkick) as Cole drops him on his knee for The Last Shot (Brainbuster onto his knee).
Winners: Undisputed Era

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down