JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #191 – June, Week #5

Go down

Smackdown #191 – June, Week #5 Empty Smackdown #191 – June, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:17 pm

William Regal’s music hits to start the show. Regal makes his way out to the stage and down to the ring. Regal grabs a mic. Regal: “In 4 days, at Money in the Bank, Smackdown will show the world why we have the most talented wrestlers on the planet. We will see 10 tag teams battle for a chance to become the new number one contenders for the Tag Team Titles held by The Kings of Wrestling. We will also see 6 people compete in a Money in the Bank Ladder Match with the winner getting a shot at any title in the CWA. That leaves Smackdown with one empty match spot but I think I know what to do. There have been a lot of issues between David Starr and Eddie Kingston since Starr won the Television Title. So, at the pay-per-view, David Starr will defend the Television Title against Eddie Kingston.”

We go backstage to Charly Caruso with Kimber Lee. Charly: “Kimber Lee, in 4 days, at Money in the Bank, you will be one of the 6 participants in the Smackdown Money in the Bank Match. What is your strategy against the plethora of talent that you will be in the ring with?” Kimber: “Charly, I have fought both men and women in the past including one of my opponents, Matt Riddle. I’m not afraid to take a beating in order to give one. I...” Kimber Lee is interrupted by Rhea Ripley. Rhea: “Kim, at Money in the Bank, there will definitely be a female winner of the MITB briefcase...Me.” Ripley walks away leaving Kimber Lee with a grin on her face.

Sebastian Suave w/Anthony Kingdom James vs. Jakob Hammermeier
These men battle for about 10 minutes before Jakob hits a stiff elbow then a belly-to-back suplex. Jakob looks to hit The Gute Nacht! (Hangman’s Neckbreaker) but Kingdom starts yelling at Jakob from the outside. Jakob goes after Kingdom but he gets away. This causes enough of a distraction to allow Suave to get to gather himself. Suave spins Hammermeier around and hits The Stamp of Approval (White Noise) and goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winner: Sebastian Suave

We come back from commercial and Charly Caruso is in the back with Belial and Abaddon of Anti-Hope. Charly: “Belial and Abaddon, in 4 days at Money in the Bank, you are in the Tag Team Battle Royal. You guys will get a chance to show everyone what you can do. Do you think you can beat the other nine teams?” Belial: “Charly, let’s be real. The rest of the teams in this match don’t stand a chance. We are going to show everyone, including Omeganis, that we don’t need anyone at our side.” Abaddon: “Boys, just remember that at the end of the day, all hope is gone.” Belial and Abaddon walk away as we go to the ring.

David Starr comes out to the ring with Trevor Lee and grabs a mic. Starr: “Eddie Kingston has been a pain in my ass for some time now and I’m sick of it. At the top of the show, William Regal declared that Eddie Kingston would get a Television Title Match at Money in the Bank. I decided to have a chat with Mr’ Regal and we were able to come to an agreement. The only way Eddie gets his title shot is if he can beat my buddy Trevor Lee and that match is right now. Eddie, get the hell out here.”

Eddie Kingston vs. Trevor Lee
Eddie Kingston has dominated this whole match as he seems to be on a mission. After 15 minutes, Eddie hits a Saito Suplex. Eddie picks up Lee and hits a Shotgun Lariat then The Sliding D. Eddie points to Starr and give him the throat cut sign. Kingston picks up Lee and hits the Backfist to the Future and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Eddie Kingston

After the match, David Starr jumps Kingston from behind. Starr hits Kingston with a Roaring Elbow then hits a Package German Suplex. David Starr stands over Kingston with the belt held high ever his head as the show ends.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down