JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #226 – February, Week #5

Go down

Smackdown #226 – February, Week #5 Empty Smackdown #226 – February, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:04 am

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix: “Drew McIntyre, I should be here happy and celebrating because of my title win at Lockdown but all I can think of is what you did to me 3 days ago. I’m going to make this short and sweet. Tonight, you will be in the main event in a handicap match against The Bludgeon Brothers.”

We go backstage to Charly Caruso with William Regal. Charly: “Mr. Regal, I understand you have an announcement to make.” Regal: “That is correct, Charly. After the incredible winning streak of Finn Balor and the always impressive matches of Daniel Bryan, CWA officials have decided that tonight, Finn Balor and Daniel Bryan will face off with the winner going on to Wrestlemania to challenge Andrade Cien Almas for the European Title.”

Finn Balor vs. Daniel Bryan
These two men start the match with 10 minutes of back-and-forth technical wrestling. Bryan ends up with the upper hand and has a grounded headlock locked in. Bryan transitions into seated hammerlock. After 5 more minutes of struggling, Balor gets them to their feet and lands a few elbows to the gut. Balor hits the ropes and connects with The Sling Blade. Balor goes to a corner and waits for Bryan to get to his feet. Once Bryan is up, Balor hits The Shotgun Dropkick then climbs to the top rope. Balor hits The Coup de Grace and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Finn Balor

After a commercial break, Tessa Blanchard’s music hits and she comes out to the ring and joins Alicia Atout. Alicia: “Tessa, 3 days ago at Lockdown, you defeated Becky Lynch. But the real news was after the victory, you called out Kelly Khaos. What were you thinking?” Tessa: “Alicia, I am the rightful number one contender for that title. Kelly now has that title. So, she’s the one I’m going after. I don’t care if she’s bigger or stronger than I am, I am a third generation wrestler and I have been bred for this. Kelly better be ready because I was born ready.”

Drew McIntyre vs. The Bludgeon Brothers (Rowan & Harper)
Harper and Rowan rush McIntyre and put the feet and fists to him in the corner. After 10 minutes of a beatdown, The Bludgeon Brothers go for The Way (3D) but McIntyre kicks the bent over Rowan. Drew hits Harper with a running shoulder block. Drew then hits Rowan with a Big Boot. Harper goes for a Lariat but McIntyre ducks and sends him to the outside. Rowan grabs Drew from behind but Drew reverses and hits The Glasgow Kiss to the back of Rowan’s head. Drew goes into the ropes and hits The Claymore. McIntyre covers Rowan, 1...2...3.
Winner: Drew McIntyre

After the match, John Greatrix slides in the ring behind McIntyre. Greatrix goes for The Johnnie Kick but Drew grabs his foot and reverses into The Glasgow Kiss. Drew hits Greatrix with The Claymore. Drew waits for Greatrix to stand up and hits another Claymore Kick. McIntyre grabs The Million Dollar Title and holds it over his head as the cameras go black.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down