JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #225 – February, Week #4

Go down

Smackdown #225 – February, Week #4 Empty Smackdown #225 – February, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:29 pm

The Kings of Wrestling start the show in the ring. Both men have mics. Kassius Ohno: “Last week, we defeated our toughest opponents to date. The Young Bucks took us to the limit and to be honest, I was a little worried. I wasn’t sure we were going to make it out with the belts.” Cesaro: “I agree. There were some close calls but in the end, we finished them like we’ve finished everyone else and these belt stayed with us. But, after the match, those two goofs, Sanada and Evil, decided to put their noses in our business. Who the hell are these guys? What gives them the right to jump the line? How about you two come out here and face a tag team in a real match and prove you are worthy of this title shot.” Los Ingobernables de Japon’s music hits and they come to the ring.

Los Ingobernables de Japon (Sanada & Evil) vs. The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder)
These two teams put on a solid 20 minute, back-and-forth match. Dawson hits a DDT on Evil and goes after Sanada. Sanada blasts Dawson in the face with the green mist. Evil hits Dawson with a Fisherman Buster followed by a Superkick from Sanada to a kneeling Dawson. Evil and Sanada set up Dash and hit The Magic Killer. Evil covers Dash, 1...2...3.
Winners: Los Ingobernables de Japon

We come back from commercial and John Greatrix is walking backstage on his phone when he is stopped by Alicia Atout. Alicia: “Mr. Greatrix, can I get a quick word with you?” Greatrix: “Of course, Alicia. What’s up?” Alicia: “There are rumours going around that Ryback is here and looking for you. Have you heard this and what are you going to do about?” Greatrix: “Alicia, I’m not scared of that Neanderthal. He walks around here talking like some kind of caveman. ‘Feed me more, feed me more.’ What a complete moron. In 4 days at Lockdown, I’m going to beat him and rid this company of his presence. As for tonight, if Ryback wants to find me, I’ll be around.”

Charly Caruso is in the ring with a mic. Charly: “I’d like to bring out the two ladies that will battle this Sunday at Lockdown. First, let’s welcome Becky Lynch.” Becky’s music hits and she comes to the ring. Charly: “And her opponent this Sunday, the 2019 Women’s Royal Rumble Winner, Tessa Blanchard.” Tessa’s music hits and she joins the other two ladies in the ring. Charly: “Ladies, this contract signing...” Before Charly can finish, Becky takes the mic from her. Becky: “Charly, we all know how this will go. We will both sign the paper then there will be a big brawl and on Sunday, we continue the brawl and I walk out the victor.” Becky signs the contract. Tessa signs the contract and immediately turns around to leave without saying anything. Becky takes offense to the cold shoulder and attacks Tessa. Becky hits The Bex-Plex and locks in The Dis-Arm-Her. Fit Finley and Shane Helms immediately rush to the ring to break up the fight hoping that there hasn’t been too much damage to Tessa’s arm.

Finn Balor vs. Johnny Gargano
Balor and Gargano put on fast exchanges for 10 minutes. Balor hits The Sling Blade. Balor goes to the top rope but Gargano cuts him off. Gargano hits a top rope Hurricanrana. After 10 more minutes of battle, Gargano has the upper hand after a Slingshot Spear. As Balor is getting to his feet, Gargano hits a Superkick and goes for a cover but only gets a 2 count. Gargano goes for The Lawn Dart but Finn slips out the back and connects with The Shotgun Dropkick. Finn goes to the top and hits The Coup de Grace. Finn covers Gargano, 1...2...3.
Winner: Finn Balor

As Balor is celebrating in the ring, cameras rush backstage. The cameras catch up with John Greatrix and Ryback fighting. Greatrix is landing numerous punches to the face of the grounded Ryback. Greatrix gets pulled off by Dean Malenko and Jamie Noble. Greatrix pushes them off and goes after Ryback again but Ryback has a pipe and connects to Greatrix’s head. Greatrix goes down. Ryback hits Greatrix 4 more times and leaves Greatrix motionless. Ryback picks up the Million Dollar title and just stares at it as the cameras fade out.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down