JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #223 – February, Week #3

Go down

Raw #223 – February, Week #3 Empty Raw #223 – February, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:13 pm

We start the show with The New Age Outlaws in the ring. Road Dogg: “You know what really pisses me off? We fight and claw and we finally get to where we’re going to get our title shot. Vince Russo, you better make good on your promise. We had them beat last week, so we demand a title shot.” Russo’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. Russo: “Calm down, guys. Because of circumstances beyond anyone's control, I have decided to grant you your Tag Team Title shot at Lockdown. Now, on with the important matters. The last few weeks it has seemed Raw is being invaded my some unknown force. But fear not, we are not going to back down. Security has been beefed up tonight to ensure Raw is kept safe and uninterrupted.” Russo turns around and leaves as we go to commercial break.

We come back from commercial to Repo Man and Terry Taylor.

Repo Man vs. Terry Taylor
We come back with the match already in progress. Repo Man has Taylor in the corner and he is standing on the middle rope feeding Taylor punches. Repo jumps down from the corner and rushes in with a knee to the gut. Repo Man forces Taylor to his feet and locks in The Barley Legal. Taylor tries to fight out of it but it’s no use and he taps out.
Winner: Repo Man

The cameras rush backstage to the locker room. Before the camera man can open the door, Glacier comes flying out of the door followed by a figure in black who starts stomping on Glacier. The figure forces Glacier to his feet and slams him head first into the wall. Glacier crumbles against the wall and just lays there. The figure heads back into the locker room and the cameras follow. As soon as they enter the locker room, it's a scene of pure chaos. 6 or 7 hooded figures are tearing apart the locker room. Disco Inferno, Essa Rios, Max Moon and Spike Dudley are all laying out cold on the floor. The figure closest to the camera man grabs the camera and brings it right up to his face and screams; “Chaos Is Coming” before the camera goes black.

Kelly Kelly vs. Torrie Wilson
The bell rings and both women stand face-to-face in the middle of the ring. Kelly is the first to act, slapping Wilson across the face. Wilson stumbles back a bit and Kelly follows up with a dropkick, dropping Wilson to the mat. Kelly climbs on top of Wilson and starts throwing punches. Wilson manages to block a punch and they end up rolling around in the ring. Both women get to their feet and Wilson goes running in for a clothesline. As Wilson gets to her feet, Kelly squares up and as soon as Wilson is on her feet, Kelly connects with The K2 (Fame Asser) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kelly Kelly

We cut to a camera in Vince Russo’s office. Russo is talking on the phone. Russo: “I don’t give two shits. You are security. How in the hell did this happen? I expect that we plug up all holes by next week. Yes, I know what I’m asking but I don’t think it’s too much. Next week, things better change. I…” Russo looks up at his door and his eyes widen. Standing in the door is a hooded figure holding a bat. Figure: “It sure is easy to get to you Vince. You see, Chaos is almost among us and when he emerges, you will not be the same.” Russo gets out of his chair and stands face-to-face with the figure. Russo is just about to say something when the figure levels him with a stiff right hand. The figure laughs and walks off. We go off the air with Russo laying out cold in the middle of his office.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down