JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #197 – February, Week #1

Go down

Nitro #197 – February, Week #1 Empty Nitro #197 – February, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:55 pm

Brock Lesnar’s music hits with the crowd erupting as Lesnar and Paul Heyman appear from backstage and head to the ring. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for the reigning, defending, undisputed CWA Royal Rumble winner, Brrrrrock Lesnar! For the people who watched the Royal Rumble, this comes as no surprise. My client has been in numerous rumbles and is always considered a favourite but this one was that much more special. I would like to ask everyone to turn their attention to the Titan Tron.” A video is shown of Lesnar grabbing Offord and F5ing him out of the ring. Heyman: “My client eliminated the boss of Nitro costing him a sure victory and a Wrestlemania main event opportunity. Karma, poetic justice, payback or vengeance, I’m not too sure but what I can say is that this victory was as the NWO once said, ‘Too Sweet.” Charles Offord’s music hits with him appearing on the stage and clapping. Offord: “I have to hand it to you Brock, you sure did impress us all this past Sunday when you grabbed me from behind to F5 me out of the ring. I will say this though, you and I have and will always have unfinished business. So, congratulations on your Royal Rumble victory. Cherish it while you can as I plan on making you my sole focus for a while.”

The cameras are in the back following Charles Offord and Lana when suddenly they rush to the stage entrance where Lesnar and Braun Strowman are face-to-face. Neither man says a word with Strowman glaring at Lesnar and Lesnar laughing at Strowman. The entire Nitro security team rushes to the stage entrance and manages to separate the two men before any altercation breaks out.

Jojo is backstage with Alexa Bliss. Jojo: “Alexa, tonight you face Ember Moon to be the number one contender for the Women’s Title. Are you prepared to face Ember Moon?” Bliss: “What kind of question is that? I shouldn’t have to face Ember Moon as I was the last Nitro women in the ring. I should automatically be the number one contender to Sasha Banks Women’s Title. This is completely ridiculous.” Ember Moon appears behind Bliss. Moon: “You must need some glasses little lady. I was the last member of Nitro in the ring, not you. So why don’t you just forfeit this match and allow me the honour of beating Sasha Banks.”

Ember Moon vs. Alexa Bliss
Both women have put on a solid match for us tonight. We have also been joined by the Women’s champion Sasha Banks at the announce table. Sasha has been paying close attention to the match as we all know the winner will be the number one contender for her title. Bliss has Moon on the ropes and hits her with a running forearm that sends Moon out of the ring. Bliss goes to the outside after her and is thrown into the security barrier for her efforts. The ref starts the 10 count with both ladies slowly sliding into the ring at 7. Bliss is the first one to her feet and begins landing rights and lefts that stagger Moon. Bliss hits the ropes and on the rebound is greeted with a dropkick that leaves both women on the mat. Moon gets to her feet, grabs Bliss by the hair and hauls her to her feet. Bliss punches Moon in the midsection, locks in and hits a DDT then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Alexa Bliss

Renee Young is back stage with Charles Offord. Renee: “Mr. Offord, we really haven’t seen you in the ring the past year. Why all of a sudden are you re-entering the ring?” Offord: “There are some things in this world that you can’t get out of your system. Wrestling for me isn’t just a job or a hobby; it’s a way of life. I have been a part-time wrestler the last while yes and that’s simply due to the fact I have to manage and run a show. Tonight, I host an open challenge to anyone who wants a chance to make a name for themselves.”

Charles Offord w/Lana vs. ???
Offord stands in the ring waiting on his opponent when Roman Reigns appears on the stage to a thunderous see of boos. Reigns steps in the ring with Offord who doesn’t appear to be impressed. Offord calls for a mic. Offord: “How many opportunities do you want? You have been given more chances than any other wrestler in the back and once again you are out here taking an opportunity away from someone else backstage. We aren’t doing this so someone else from the back come out here.” Reigns doesn’t appear to appreciate being told no and attacks Offord by hitting him with a Spear. Reigns proceeds to mount Offord and lands some vicious rights, lefts and elbows. Security rushes to the ring and tackles Reigns and restrains him. Reigns is slowly hauled up the stage by 6 men while Offord is tended to by our medical team.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down