JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #200 – February, Week #4

Go down

Nitro #200 – February, Week #4 Empty Nitro #200 – February, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:21 pm

Charles Offord starts the show in the ring. Offord: “Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the 200th episode of Friday Night Nitro! Now, normally we would have a big lineup of celebrities who would make a cameo appearance of some sort and I would spend a ton of money bringing all these people here. Tonight won’t be like that. In fact, tonight isn’t going to be much different than the other Nitro’s except that Brock Lesnar is going to get his, just two days away from a PPV where Brock Lesnar officially steps in the ring with yours truly. Oh, and I may have exaggerated a bit when I said today wouldn’t be that special as I may have called a few people to make an appearance tonight.”

A black Limo appears in the arena parking lot where Charles Offord and Lana greet whomever is in the vehicle then get inside.

Sasha Banks is in the back with Jojo. Jojo: “Sasha, congratulations on your title defense last week. Where do you go from here?” Banks: “I honestly don’t know. I’ve beaten everyone who has dared to step into the ring against me which clearly proves that there isn’t a female alive that can compete with The Boss. I may as well just retire at this point until someone appears that can give me a challenge for once.”

Kelly Khaos vs. Natalya
Khaos stormed the ring the minute Sasha Banks’ promo ended. Natalya attempted to stand her ground and was beaten to a pulp for it. The ref starts the match and Khaos grabs Natalya and hits a Powerbomb then climbs the ropes to hit The Red Arrow and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

After the match, Kelly grabs a mic. Kelly: “Sasha Banks doesn’t think anyone in the back is worthy of a title shot? Sasha, I’ll demonstrate to you who is worthy of that title. If you want a challenge, then meet me in this ring two days from now. I’ll gladly take your title away from you then.”

Renee Young is in the back with Paul Heyman. Renee: “Paul, tonight your client faces Sanity member Eric Young. Over the past few months, Sanity has had their way with anyone who dared oppose them. Most notably was Roman Reigns who was beaten week after week. What can your client do should the other members decide to enter this match?” Heyman: “If I were Sanity, I would attack in numbers right from the get go. The only way any member of Sanity walks out of that ring is if they put my client down for good. My client isn’t Roman Reigns and Sanity is going to learn that the hard way if necessary.”

Brock Lesnar vs. Eric Young
Sanity did try and attack Lesnar as he was walking down the ramp but failed. Lesnar was expecting the attack and has subsequently disposed of Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe, leaving just Young in the ring. As expected, Young is unable to handle Lesnar alone and is taken to Suplex City on many difference accounts. Lesnar hauls Young to his feet and delivers an F5 then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Brock Lesnar

After the match, Charles Offord appears on the stage and makes his way to the ring with mic in hand. Offord: “Well done Brock but your night is about to get much worse. Offord slides into the ring and ducks a clothesline then hits a jumping knee that staggers Lesnar. Offord grabs Lesnar and hits The Chuck Bottom and waves to the back for someone to come out. Suddenly, Arn Anderson appears to a standing ovation and makes his way to the ring. Offord begins to bow to AA and hauls Lesnar to his feet. Offord hands Lesnar over with Arn hitting a DDT that leaves Lesnar on the mat. Out of nowhere, Real American hits and the arena erupts as Hulk Hogan makes his way to the ring. Lesnar starts to fight back causing Offord to hit another Chuck Bottom leaving Lesnar down on the mat. Hogan enters the ring and signals for The Atomic Leg Drop to which the crowd gives him a unanimous “yes.” Hogan hits the ropes and drops the leg on Lesnar. All three men shake hands and begin to exit the ring. Offord doesn’t let Hogan leave though. Instead, he signals to the crowd and the two together bring the hand to the ear getting a huge reaction. Offord then does his best to imitate Hogan as the camera fades with both posing for the crowd.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down