JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #223 – February, Week #2

Go down

Smackdown #223 – February, Week #2 Empty Smackdown #223 – February, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:59 pm

The show starts with Ryback’s music. Ryback comes out to the stage and heads to the ring. Ryback grabs a mic. Ryback: “Last week, The Big Guy beat Sami Zayn to earn a match with John Greatrix tonight. But, that isn’t good enough. I want a shot at that Million Dollar Title.” John Greatrix’s music hits and he comes out to the stage. Greatrix: “Ryback, why the hell would I give you anything? The last time I checked, I left you lying in the ring last week. How about this, if you beat me tonight, I will give you a Million Dollar Title match at our next PPV, Lockdown on February, 24.” The camera focuses on Ryback nodding in agreement as we go to commercial break.

Becky Lynch vs. Xia Li
Becky goes on the offence as soon as the bell rings. Xia doesn’t seem to have an answer for the onslaught. After 10 minutes, Becky goes for a Diving Leg Drop but Xia gets out of the way at the last second and has a little momentum. Xia hits a punch and kick combo that floors Becky. Xia grabs Becky but Becky hits The Bex-Plex. Becky looks to end the match. As Becky locks in The-Dis-Arm-Her, Tessa Blanchard appears from backstage and makes her way to ringside. Becky breaks the hold and starts yelling at Tessa. While Becky is distracted, Xia rolls up Becky and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Xia Li

After the commercial break, Charly Caruso catches up with Becky Lynch backstage. Charly: “Becky, do you have any idea why Tessa Blanchard got involved with your match tonight?” Becky: “Charly, the only explanation is that she has a death wish. I know she won the Women’s Royal Rumble but that doesn’t meant she can beat anybody one-on-one. How about she meets me in the ring next week and we see how worthy she is of that number 1 contender spot.”

Finn Balor vs. Marcel Barthel w/Fabian Aichner
Before the match, Aichner tries to distract Balor but Finn hits a Shotgun Dropkick that sends him off of the ring. The bell rings and Barthel tries to attack Balor but Finn avoids it. Finn hits the ropes and connects with The Sling Blade. When Barthel is up, Finn hits a Shotgun Dropkick. Finn climbs to the top rope and hits the Coup de Grace and goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winner: Finn Balor

Cathy Kelley is backstage with The Kings of Wrestling. Kelley: “Kassius Ohno, Cesaro, there has seemed to be a lull in the tag team division as of late. Do you think there is any competition left out there for you?” Ohno: “Cathy, there are loads of teams out there but they are just too scared to face us. We have beaten everyone on Smackdown so the only option now is teams from Raw, Nitro or outside of the company.” Cesaro: “Next week, we will put out an open challenge to see if there is anyone left to face us.”

Ryback vs. John Greatrix
As soon as the bell rings, John Greatrix runs across and smashes Ryback in the face with the Million Dollar Title. The ref has no chance and calls for the bell.
Winner by Disqualification: Ryback

After the match, Greatrix starts stomping Ryback. As Ryback is getting up, Greatrix hits The Greatrixer (Fame Asser). Greatrix picks up Ryback and hits a Ripcord Spinning Backfist. Greatrix picks up Ryback one more time and hits The Johnnie Kick. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “Congratulations, you beat me and now get a shot at my title. At Lockdown, you and I will be in a steel cage match. I hope the win was worth it for you.” Greatrix throws the mic down and leaves the ring and the cameras fade on the downed Ryback.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down