JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #179 – September, Week #5

Go down

Nitro #179 – September, Week #5 Empty Nitro #179 – September, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:28 am

Braun Strowman’s music hits with Paul Heyman and Strowman making their way to the ring. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate to the reigning, defending, undisputed CWA World Champion, Brrrraun Strowman. We are a mere 2 days away from War Games and once again, my client doesn’t have a challenger for his title. Mr. Offord had to use a masked man, later to be shown as John Greatrix, to defeat my client. So what hope does anyone else in the locker room have? In case some people here weren’t aware, that was a rhetorical question. But the answer is none. Once again, the CWA has no challenger for my client and I have to ask; are the powers that be really going to have the World Champion sitting out another PPV? My client and I eagerly await a response.”

Paul Heyman is walking through the back when he runs into Stephanie McMahon. Stephanie: “Paul, I see you want your client to be in a match at War Games. Well, I’m pretty sure I can assist with your request. Your client, the CWA World Champion will be defending his title against…AJ Styles. And if the last match was anything to go by, this match will be match of the night.”

Jojo is in the back with Sasha Banks. Jojo: “Sasha, we are two days away from War Games. Will you be defending your title?” Sasha: “I have no problem defending this title any time and any place. Tonight, I will be making an example of Mandy Rose. Any and all challengers better watch to know what they are in for.”

Sasha Banks vs. Mandy Rose
Banks and Rose have gone back-and-forth for about 20 minutes now. Rose is in control of the match after hitting a clothesline that floored Banks. Rose uses her strength to haul Banks to her feet and lifts Banks high into the air, holding her up a few seconds in a press slam. Rose is well in control now as she hits knife edge chops that back Banks into a corner. Rose charges Banks and misses a running shoulder tackle. Banks takes the opportunity and hits The Bank Statement in the middle of the ring. Rose has nowhere to go and instantly taps out.
Winner: Sasha Banks

Renee Young is in the back with Roman Reigns. Renee: “Roman, once again you are in the main event and this time you are against Titus O’Neil. Do you have any words for your opponent tonight?” Reigns: “I don’t think Titus knows just what he is getting into tonight but I’ll be more than happy to show him what happens to those who get in the ring with Roman Reigns.”

Roman Reigns vs. Titus O’Neil
Reigns and Titus have gone toe-to-toe for 30 minutes now with Reigns taking the advantage after hitting an impressive Samoan Drop that has left both men down on the mat. Reigns is up at the referee’s 5 count and immediately starts landing lefts and rights. Titus is reeling from some massive rights and is then rocked by a Superman Punch that staggers the big man. Reigns hits another one and another one that finally takes Titus off his feet. Reigns backs into a corner and waits for Titus to get up. Once up, Reigns charges and hits a Spear then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Roman Reigns

After the match, as Reigns is celebrating, Charles Offord’s music hits with him appearing from the crowd. He slides into the ring and hits Reigns with The Chuck Bottom. Offord looks at the US Title, grabs it and holds it high while standing over Reigns. The camera fades on Offord pointing at the US Title and yelling something at Reigns.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down