JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #178 – September, Week #4

Go down

Nitro #178 – September, Week #4 Empty Nitro #178 – September, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Stephanie McMahon’s music hits and she is bombarded with boos as she makes her way to the ring. Stephanie: “Last week, you all saw Roman Reigns defend his US Title against Samoa Joe. I wanted to come out here tonight and reaffirm with the fans that Roman Reigns is a fighting champion. Roman isn’t going to be like the past few champions and never defend his title. Your true US champion is Roman Reigns and this is just the beginning. Roman will only move up from here as his sights will soon be set on the World Title and Braun Strowman.” Hulk Hogan’s music hits with him appearing on the stage. Hogan: “Well, let me tell you something, Stephanie. You don’t get to come onto my show and tell everyone here what Roman will or will not do, brother. I’m the one in charge and tonight I say let’s see what your guy can do. Let’s throw Roman Reigns into another title defence and see if he is truly a fighting champion.”

Roman Reigns is walking through the back when he runs into Stephanie McMahon. Reigns: “I don’t know if you have noticed Stephanie, but the Big Dog doesn’t need help.” Stephanie: “Roman, I’m not here to help you win. I’m here to guide you in the right direction to get you to the top. Mr. Offord doesn’t see it but you are best for business and I intend to get you where you should be.” As the two are parting ways, Paul Heyman can be seen in the background smiling away.

Jojo is in the back with Nikki Bella. Jojo: “Nikki, last week the world witnessed Kelly Khaos lose to Lacey Evans. Where does this leave the women’s division now?” Nikki: “Jojo, it leaves our division wide open for hungry, eager women like me. Kelly lost to someone she should have beaten and I plan to capitalize on this opportunity.” The camera pans out to show Kelly Khaos standing behind Nikki Bella. Kelly: “Lost to someone I shouldn’t have, Nikki? I shouldn’t lose to you. How about you meet me in the ring and see how it goes?”

Nikki Bella vs. Kelly Khaos
Kelly has once again been completely dominant as she has thrown Nikki all over the ring. Any chance Nikki had to form some offence was tossed out the window when Kelly planted her on the mat with a vicious Big Boot then followed up with a Running Senton. Kelly looks ready to end it when she drags Nikki over to a cover and climbs the turnbuckle. Suddenly, Sasha Banks’ music hits with her running to the ring and stopping just before. Kelly gets off the turnbuckle and walks to the ropes to yell at Banks. Nikki is given the time she needs to partially recover, runs over to Kelly and manages to roll her up, 1…2…3. Kelly kicks out a second too late as Nikki Bella is declared the winner.
Winner: Nikki Bella

Renee Young is in the back with Roman Reigns. Renee: “Roman, tonight you have been told to defend your US Title. How are you feeling about this?” Reigns: “An icon way past his time has been given control of Nitro while the real boss is away doing who knows what. I feel just fine about this. I like to fight and Hulk Hogan has given me another chance to show the world that Roman Reigns is the guy to beat on Nitro.”

Roman Reigns (c) vs. ???
Reigns stands in the ring waiting for whomever Hulk Hogan has chosen to be his opponent tonight. Several moments pass before the lights go out and Seth Rollins appears on the stage then makes his way to the ring. Once in the ring, the two men standoff and shake hands as the ref calls for the bell. The match is back-and-forth for 30 minutes before either man loses any of his momentum. Reigns is caught with a jumping knee that instantly topples the big man to the mat. Reigns is holding his nose which appears to be bleeding when Rollins hits a nasty running knee to a seated Reigns. Rollins then hauls Reigns to his feet and begins landing rights and left which staggers Rollins. Reigns hits Rollins with a Superman Punch followed by another Superman Punch. Rollins is down on the mat when Reigns waits in a corner and roars to the crowd once Rollins is to his feet. Reigns charges Rollins and hits him with a devastating spear then goes for the cover, 1…2...3.
Winner and STILL champion: Roman Reigns

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down