JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #176 – September, Week #2

Go down

Nitro #176 – September, Week #2 Empty Nitro #176 – September, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:00 pm

Stephanie McMahon’s music hits with her appearing on the stage to a monstrous barrage of boos and slowly makes her way to the ring. Stephanie stands in the ring for a few moments soaking the boos in before she goes to speak. Stephanie: “I’m out here tonight to tell everyone that Mr. Offord will not be here tonight. Mr. Offord is currently getting married and as a result, I will be running Nitro tonight. Let us recap a certain match from this past Sunday. Mr. Offord lost two titles in one night and was surprised when the masked man revealed himself to be none other than John Greatrix who shockingly turned on Mr. Offord, costing him the titles. Can anyone here tonight say they are surprised by this? No. What I am surprised about is that Mr. Offord allowed his pride and ego to get in the way of business and ultimately paid the price for his arrogance. I am very aware that Mr. Offord is my boss but as a loyal, dedicated employee to this industry, I feel it’s my duty to call out issues with my superiors…” Suddenly, Real American hits with the crowd going silent with confusion as Hulk Hogan appears on the stage to a thunderous roar as he makes his way to the ring. Hogan: “Let me tell you something Stephanie. Charles Offord knew he wasn’t going to be here tonight and called in a favour. Charles knew you couldn’t keep your emotions out of making decisions and asked if I could come to Nitro to keep an eye on the business end until his return, brother.” Hogan starts posing to the crowd as Stephanie throws down the mic and leaves the ring in disgust.

Stephanie McMahon is walking through the back when she runs into Roman Reigns. Stephanie: “Roman, you were screwed out of your US Title shot on Sunday. You’re in the main event against AJ Styles for the US Title tonight.”

Jojo meets up with Alexa Bliss in the back. Jojo: “Alexa, tonight you face Kelly Khaos. How are you feeling for this match?” Bliss: “I’m nervous. Why do I have to get in the ring with Kelly Khaos? I don’t need to prove anything to her or this business. So, I’m going to get in the ring with her under protest and beat her like I do to everyone else I face.”

Kelly Khaos vs. Alexa Bliss
Bliss does not look happy to be in this match as Khaos enters the ring and charges her. Bliss is backed into a corner and beat down until the ref beaks it up. Khaos is given a warning and then immediately jumps on Bliss in the corner and continues her beat down. The ref breaks it up again and we can hear him tell Khaos it’s her last warning. Bliss is hauled out of the corner by her hair and Powerbombed hard to the mat. Khaos climbs to the top rope and hits The Red Arrow then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

After the match, Khaos grabs a mic. Khaos: “Apparently, Lacey Evans didn’t learn from Sunday. She wants to make up excuses and then call me out? That’s fine. Next Friday on Nitro, come find me and we can settle this.”

Renee Young is in the back with Roman Reigns. Renee: “Roman, with Stephanie giving you a chance for the US Title, what are your plans for this match?” Reigns: “I got screwed this past Sunday when I was told to stay in the back by Charles Offord. Tonight, I do what I was going to do on Sunday and win the US Title.”

AJ Styles (c) vs. Roman Reigns (United States Title Match)
Reigns and Styles have gone back-and-forth for 30 minutes now with both men giving it their all. Styles goes on the offensive after ducking a Superman Punch and hitting a running heel kick. Reigns is trying to ground Styles with no success as Styles hits Reigns with punches, backfists and finally a Pele Kick that floors Reigns. Styles goes to the outside and awaits Reigns to get to his feet. Once there, Styles springboards right into a spear and both men are down. The ref starts the ten count and at 9, both men are to their feet where Reigns hits a barrage of Superman Punches then waits in a corner for Styles to get to his feet. Reigns charges Styles and hits him with a spear then goes for a cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW United States Champion: Roman Reigns

After the match, Stephanie McMahon makes her way to the ring and holds up Reigns’ arm. Reigns has a confused look on his face but goes with it as Stephanie shows Reigns off to the fans.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down