JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #177 – September, Week #3

Go down

Nitro #177 – September, Week #3 Empty Nitro #177 – September, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Real American hits with the crowd erupting as Hulk Hogan appears on the stage and slowly makes his way to the ring. Hogan: “Last week on Nitro, Stephanie McMahon disobeyed me and made a match with Roman Reigns in it. As a result, Roman is the new US Champion. These kinds of actions will not happen with Hulk Hogan at the wheel, brother. Roman will be defending the US Title next against another opportunist in Samoa Joe. As for Stephanie McMahon, she and I will be having a chat later.”

Roman Reigns (c) vs. Samoa Joe (United States Title Match)
Both men have come out strong in this impromptu US Title Match with Joe being the aggressor so far. Reigns hits the ropes hard and goes for a Superman Punch off the rebound but misses and is planted on the mat by a Samoan Drop. Joe goes for a cover, 1…2… but Reigns kicks out. Joe hauls Reigns to his feet and hits a few stiff jabs before hitting a rough clothesline that floors Reigns once again. Joe is on a role when he walks into a Superman Punch and then another one from Reigns who then goes to a corner and awaits Joe to get up. Reigns charges Joe, landing a spear and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL United States Champion: Roman Reigns

Jojo is in the back with Kelly Khaos. Jojo: “Kelly, I am being told that Lacey Evans is in the building tonight. I guess this means she has answered your challenge.” Khaos: “It means she is here. Let’s see if she comes out to the ring in a few moments. For her sake, I hope she stays in the back.”

Kelly Khaos vs. Lacey Evans
Khaos is the first one in the ring and awaits her challenger. A few moments go by before Evans’ music hits and she appears on the stage and very slowly makes her way to the ring. Once in the ring, the ref calls for the bell and Khaos charges Evans, tackling her into a corner then proceeds to land shoulder check after shoulder check until Evans crumbles to the mat. Khaos picks up Evans and throws her across the ring then walks over to taunt the downed women. 10 more minutes go by of Khaos destroying Evans with zero mercy. Khaos walks over to Evans who was just thrown across the ring again. Once there, Evans springs to life and rolls Khaos up in a school girl roll-up, 1…2…3.
Winner: Lacey Evans

After the match, Evans runs into the crowd leaving Khaos sitting in the ring with a stunned look on her face.

Renee Young is outside Stephanie McMahon’s office when Hulk Hogan burst out of the office. Renee: “Hulkster, are you able to tell us what you two were talking about in there?” Hogan: “Let me tell you something, Renee. All day long, Stephanie has been avoiding Hulk Hogan. She knows that if she runs into The Hulkster, she isn’t going to like what I have to say. Hulk Hogan is large and in charge here on Nitro and if people don’t like that, come say it to my face, brother. We need a main event though and lucky for me, I know a woman who is eager to wrestle tonight.”

Sasha Banks (c) vs. Carmella (Women’s Title Match)
This is another impromptu title match courtesy of the man in change, Hulk Hogan. Both women have put on a solid 20 minutes of back-and-forth wrestling with Carmella gaining the advantage after gouging the eyes of Banks. Carmella proceeds to beat down Banks for 10 minutes and looks ready to end it when Nikki Bella’s music hits. Nikki appears on the stage to the roar of the crowd. Carmella turns her attention to Nikki just long enough for Banks to hit The Bank Statement and with nowhere to go, Carmella is forced to tap out.
Winner and STILL Women’s Champion: Sasha Banks

After the match, Banks is handed her title. Nikki Bella slides into the ring and the two women stand face-to-face with Banks holding up the Women’s Title as the camera fades.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down