JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #200 – September, Week #2

Go down

Raw #200 – September, Week #2 Empty Raw #200 – September, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:53 pm

We start the show with a video of the attack on Dean Ambrose. We cut to the ring and Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre are standing in the ring and there is a deafening boo. Ziggler: “Wow, Ambrose really lit it up last night. But on to more important matters, I’m without a match tonight. So, I’m guessing I’ve got the night off so with that being said, what do you say? You and me should head out and…” Edge’s music interrupts Ziggler. Edge: “Ziggler, if you think I’m going to reward you then you’re dead wrong. You’re blatant attack on Ambrose will not go unpunished. So tonight, I think it’s fitting that Dolph Ziggler defends that championship against Finn Balor. I’ve also got some bad news for you Drew. You also have a match tonight and that match starts right now. Good luck, boys. You’re going to need it tonight.”

Drew McIntyre Vs Abyss
McIntyre attacks Abyss as soon as he hits the ring. McIntyre throws Abyss into the ropes and goes for a huge big boot but Drew ducks behind him and locks in a sleeper. Abyss is fighting to break the hold but he's stuck in the middle of the ring. McIntyre reaches around and grabs Abyss by the hair, causing him to release the hold. Abyss blocks a big right hand from McIntyre and catches him in the gut with a toe kick then plants McIntyre on the mat with a hard DDT. Abyss comes off the ropes and hits a running leg drop to the back of McIntyre’s head. Abyss forces McIntyre to his feet and sets up for a Chokeslam. As Abyss has McIntyre in the air, McIntyre rakes his eyes, causing him to drop him. McIntyre comes off the ropes while Abyss is rubbing his eyes and connects with The Claymore. McIntyre goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Drew McIntyre

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Kevin Blackwood. Kevin, congrats on your win last night but where do you go from here?” Blackwood: “Well Renee, I’m not sure but I do know that Hacker won’t be bugging me for a while. Tonight, I open my books to a new future. I don’t think there is a man on this roster that has the guts to take it from me. In fact…” Blackwood stops talking and just stares in total awe. Aleister Black walks into the interview. Aleister: “Mr. Blackwood, you’re right. There is no one on the current Raw roster that can take that belt from you. So let me introduce myself to you. My name is Aleister Black and next week I take the Hardcore Championship.” Black pats Blackwood on the head and walks off.

The Super Smash Brothers (Stu Grayson & Evil Uno) vs. The Addiction (Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian)
Before the bell rings, The SSB quickly attacks The Addiction. Daniels is quickly taken out of the ring with a devastating clothesline from Uno, sending Daniels to the outside and leaving Kazarian alone in the ring with both men. Kazarian tries to put up a fight but it’s no use. The SSB quickly beat him down. Uno lifts Kazarian up and hit The Fatality! on Kazarian and throw him out of the ring. Uno calls for the mic. Uno: “It’s just that simple. One team after another. Raw doesn’t stand a chance. Anyone can step up to Malice and we’ll just tear you down time after time. So be careful because we’re going to prove our point again and again.”

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Finn Balor (Intercontinental Title Match)
As soon as the bell rings, Ziggler rushes in and takes Balor off his feet and goes right to working on
his legs. Balor manages to push Ziggler off and gets to his feet. Balor goes for a quick Superkick but Ziggler ducks under the kick and connects with a Zig Zag but he didn’t seem to get all of it. Balor manages a kick out at 2. Balor uses the ropes to help him to his feet. Just as Balor stands, Ziggler comes charging in with a clothesline but Balor drops down with the top rope in his hands and Ziggler tumbles over the top rope to the outside. Balor follows him out and drives his ribs into the ring apron then follows it up with The 1916. Balor rolls Ziggler into the ring and connects with the Shotgun Dropkick sending Ziggler flying into the corner. Balor climbs up to the top and calls for The Coup De Grace. Ziggler manages to get to his feet using the ref to get up. As the ref is distracted, McIntyre comes out of nowhere and pushes Balor off the top rope, sending him crashing to the mat. Ziggler waits for Balor to get to his feet and connects with The Zig Zag and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Dolph Ziggler

After the match, Ziggler and McIntyre celebrate in the ring. Ziggler calls for the mic. Ziggler: “Well, that was too easy. And look here, I’m still the champion. You know, Edge, you can do everything in your power to try to take this championship away from me but it’s not going to happen so do your worst.” Edge’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. Edge: “It’s not that simple, Ziggler. I’m not happy with your cheating ways. Next week, your title will be on the line again and it’s someone you know and…” Dean Ambrose’s music hits and the walks out on the stage. Ambrose grabs the mic from Edge. Ambrose: “Next week, you’re not only going to taste defeat, but by the end of the night, you’re going to be lying bloodied and beaten in the middle of that ring.”

We go off air with Ziggler yelling at Edge and Ambrose.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down