JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #202 – September, Week #4

Go down

Raw #202 – September, Week #4 Empty Raw #202 – September, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:11 pm

We start the show with Dean Ambrose in the ring with his ribs bandaged up. Ambrose: “Last week, Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre jumped me in the parking lot. You two got lucky and managed to catch me off guard but it’s not going to happen again. I’ve had a talk with Edge and at War Games, Ziggler and I are going to have one last battle in a cell, that way no one can get in, and even more importantly, Ziggler can’t get out." Ziggler's music hits and he comes out on the stage. Ziggler: "Dean, look at you all taped up and injured. Do you really think you're going to be in any shape to fight me by that time? Dean, do yourself a favour and just quit already. You're not getting this championship back." Ziggler walks to the back leaving Dean yelling at him to get in the ring.

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: "Tonight, I'm here with Kenny Omega. Kenny, what are your thoughts on Buddy Murphy making the challenge for your Cruiserweight Championship?" Kenny: "Renee, it's rather funny. What have we seen from Buddy Murphy? One win and now he thinks he can just step to the front of the line? He has another thing..." Murphy seems to fly in from off camera, dropping Omega to the ground. Murphy forces Omega to his feet and throws him into the wall where Murphy follows it up with a running knee, dropping Omega to the ground once again. Before anything else can happen, security rushes in and pulls Murphy away from Omega.

Kevin Blackwood comes out to the ring. Blackwood: "Aleister Black, for weeks now you've been a thorn in my side. Why don't you get your ass out here and we'll do this face-to-face in the ring." Black’s music hits and he comes rushing down to the ring.

Aleister Black vs. Kevin Blackwood
As soon as Black hits the ring, Blackwood is on him, cutting him off from getting to his feet. Blackwood lands some stiff punches to Black. Blackwood forces Black to his feet and whips him into the ropes. Blackwood goes for the clothesline but Black ducks under it and as soon as Blackwood turns around, Black goes for The Black Mass but Blackwood drops to the mat to avoid the kick. Blackwood moves back to the ropes and uses them to help him to his feet. Black wastes no time and rushes Blackwood, catching him with a clothesline and sending him over the ropes to the outside. Black hits the ropes and launches himself over the ropes catching Blackwood on the outside. Black forces Blackwood back into the ring. As Blackwood makes it to his feet, Black catches him with The Black Mass and goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winner: Aleister Black

After the match, Black calls for the mic. Black: "Kevin, this is going to be really simple. The next time we meet, I am taking that Hardcore Championship and there won't be a damn thing you can do about it. So at War Games, you better dress in your finest because I'm taking you to your very own Black Mass." Black picks up the Hardcore Championship and holds it above his head as the place erupts in boos.

Malice makes their way down to the ring. FTM calls for a mic. FTM: "We've destroyed every team there is on this roster and not a single one of them have slowed us down. In fact, they have given us more of a drive to run through everyone here in the CWA. Tonight, we take our first steps in taking over this place. You see, we are the alphas here and everyone else better bow your heads and learn your place..." FTM is cut off by The Legion of Rot. Hallowicked, Frightmare and Kobald just stare at Malice in the ring then rush the ring.

Malice (FTM, Stu Grayson & Evil Uno) vs. The Legion of Rot (Hallowicked, Frightmare & Kobald)
As soon as The Legion of Rot hits the ring, it’s utter chaos. It's not long before Malice has control of the match. FTM makes quick work of Frightmare, taking him out with The Credibility Statement. It's not too long before the 3-on-2 is too much for Hallowicked and Kobald. SSB pins Kobald into the corner and keeps punching and kicking him while FTM manhandles Hallowicked. FTM throws Hallowicked over the top ropes, sending him onto Frightmare on the outside. SSB forces Kobald to his feet and lay him out in the ring with The Fatality!
Winners: No Contest

Malice stands over Kobald as we go off the air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down