JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #234 – April, Week #4

Go down

Smackdown #234 – April, Week #4 Empty Smackdown #234 – April, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:45 am

Baron Corbin’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Corbin grabs a mic. Corbin: “Last week, I once again bested John Greatrix and continue to prove how great I am. John Boy, you have run around here, throwing around your weight and authority for far too long. If you want a shot at this title, you need to earn it. Tonight, I want to see you in a match tonight. I f you win, I will consider putting my title on the line someday. But, remember this, be careful what you wish for. If you get the title shot you so dearly covet, it will be the worst night of your life. After I am done with you, the agents and producers and medical staff will have the unenviable task of calling your wife and kids and telling them you are never going to be the same again. You will wish that you never wanted this title. Keep all of this in mind when you pull a power trip.” Corbin tosses the mic down and leaves the ring as we go to a commercial break.

Noam Dar vs. Sin Cara
Noam Dar dominates this match from start to finish. After about 10 minutes, Dar hits Pump Kick and waits for Sin Cara to get back to his feet. Once Sin Cara is standing, Dar hits The Nova Roller (Running Enzuigiri) and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Noam Dar

We go backstage to Charly Caruso with Anarchy. Charly: “Anarchy, last week you beat Ali in a very convincing manner. What is next for you?” Anarchy: “Charly, like I said before, I am here to prove that it doesn’t matter what someone’s gender or size or species is. I am the next top star in this company and I am going to continue to prove it. Next week, I ask for someone bigger and better than Ali. Jinder Mahal, what do you say? Do you think you can handle this? I guess we’ll see.” Anarchy walks away as we go to the ring.

Matt Riddle vs. Eric Young
These two competitors fight back-and-forth for 20 minutes. Young hits a Step-up Enzuigiri and gets a 2 count. Young hits a backbreaker then climbs to the top rope. Young goes for a Moonsault but Riddle gets his knees up. Riddle picks up Young and hits a Powerbomb then rolls Young back onto his knees and hits a Bicycle Knee. Riddle locks in The Bromission and Young has no choice but to tap out.
Winner: Matt Riddle

We go backstage to a commotion. There is a big crown and in the middle of it, Walter and Dominik Dijakovic are fighting. These two men trade some heavy blows. Walter gets the advantage after landing a huge chop. Walter hits a Shotgun Lariat that lays out Dijakovic. Walter: “Next week, I see you in the ring.” Walter walks away leaving EMTs to tend to Dijakovic.

John Greatrix vs. Alec Realm
Greatrix comes out of the gate like a man on a mission. Greatrix hits a Running Big Boot as soon as the bell rings. Greatrix picks up Realm and hits The Greatrixer followed by a Running Senton. Greatrix gets a 2 count. Greatrix toys with Realm for another 5 minutes before hitting a Ripcord Spinning Backfist. Greatrix pulls Realm to his feet. Greatrix hits the ropes and nails Realm with El Lariato and turns Realm inside out. Greatrix picks up Realm one more time and hits The Johnnie Kick. Greatrix finally covers Realm, 1...2...3.
Winner: John Greatrix

After the match, Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “Baron Corbin, you have my title and you have made it personal. I will kick your ass at Backlash and take my belt back. And after I do that, I’m getting rid of you off of my show.” Greatrix throws down the mic and stares into the camera as the show ends.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down