JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #231 – April, Week #1

Go down

Smackdown #231 – April, Week #1 Empty Smackdown #231 – April, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:06 am

We open the show to an empty arena with 3 chairs in the middle of the ring. No music hits but John Greatrix, Charles Offord and Adam Ostrander make their way to the ring. Greatrix has a mic. Greatrix: “As everyone is aware, there was no Raw this past Monday after Wrestlemania. And as everyone at home can see, there is nobody here tonight as well. Nitro in Friday will also be cancelled. The reason behind this is a big one. After Vince Russo’s demise at Wrestlemania, myself, Charles and Adam sat down for some drinks and had a long conversation into the late hours about the future of this company. We finally came to a decision. During this current week, the three of us will sit down and have a full CWA roster draft. All titles will be vacated and those will be drafted as well. Teams may be split up. Factions may be split up. Nobody has an exception and will go where they are drafted. With that being said, there have been a lot of questions about Wrestlemania. The main one being ‘Why did John Greatrix and Charles Offord help Chaos?’ Well, it’s a lot simpler than people think. I was not going to let a piece of garbage have the opportunity to destroy what I have built. I completely trusted Chaos’ ability and knew he would win but I was not taking any chances. So, I gave Charles a call and he agreed so we did what we needed to do. This isn’t about friendship or partnership, this is about business. Charles and I have put our hearts and souls into this company for over 20 years and we refuse to let it fizzle because of someone like Vince Russo. However, Vince is gone now and we can continue into the new stages of the wrestling business. The next full show will be Smackdown next week with a new roster and new faces which will give us new experiences. We will be streaming the draft live this weekend so keep your ears and eyes open for details. Thank you again to everyone for your continued support. See you next week.”

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down