JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw (NXT) #231 – April, Week #5

Go down

Raw (NXT) #231 – April, Week #5 Empty Raw (NXT) #231 – April, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:06 pm

We start the show with Kill/Screen in the ring. Hacker Scotty O’Shea: “Last week, you all saw what Kill/Screen is capable of. Joe Hendry, you talk such a big game about being everyone’s local hero but where was that hero last week? I’LL TELL YOU WHERE HE WAS. He was down. Down in this very ring and unable to fight back. Unable to stand. And then there was Mr. Show-off himself, Dolph Ziggler. He’s not showing off anymore. In fact, from what I hear, he’s back at the hotel licking his wounds. Then there was Jeff Hardy who flew just a little too close to the sun. So who’s left back there?” Hacker holds the United States belt above his head. Hacker: “What? Is no one ……” Holden Albright comes out on the stage. Albright: “Hacker, Hacker, Hacker. Have you not learned anything? I’m going to show you just how much of a disgrace that Kill/Screen is. Watch your backs boys. Watch your backs.” Albright drops the mic and heads to the back.

We go to the back with Cathy Kelley. Kelley: “I’m here tonight with Kassius Ohno. Kassius, last week Aleister Black challenged you to a title match. What is your answer? Kassius: “Black wants a title shot. Well, it’s funny. I didn’t know Aleister Black ran NXT. So…no. I’m not going to just put my title on the line. But, I have talked to Oyster and he’s agreed that if you can win your match tonight Aleister, you will get a chance for a match at the next PPV for this lovely championship. Thank you, Cathy. I hope you have a great night.”

Kenny King vs. Michael Elgin
The bell rings and King rushes across the ring at Elgin. King goes for a jumping knee but Elgin manages to catch him and connects with a Belly-to-Back Suplex. Elgin forces King to his feet and King catches Elgin with an elbow to the face. King whips Elgin into the ropes. King goes for a dropkick but Elgin manages to side step it. As King gets to his feet, Elgin connects with a Lariat that turns King inside out. Elgin lifts the groggy King to his feet and connects with The Elgin Bomb (Spinning Sitout Powerbomb) and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Michael Elgin

The cameras rush to a commotion in the back. When they get there, we see Kelly Khaos and Nikki Cross yelling at each other in the locker room with security standing in between the two ladies. Nikki is the first to act. She shoves past security and tackles Khaos to the ground. Cross is on top of Khaos punching her. Cross gets a good stiff right in busting, Khaos open. Security manages to drag Cross out of the locker room while security checks on Khaos.

Aleister Black vs. Jake Crist
The bell rings and Crist and Black stand face-to-face in the ring. Crist slaps Black across the face. Black gets a smile across his face then hits The Black Mass and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Aleister Black

After the match, Ohno comes rushing down to the ring and attacks Black from behind. Black catches Ohno with a forearm to the face. Black goes for The Black Mass but Ohno catches Black’s leg and lays him out cold with a Discus Elbow. Ohno calls for the mic and he leans down to Black’s face. Ohno: “See you on Sunday.”

Oyster comes down to the ring. Oyster: “I’ve got some big news for everyone. At this next PPV, the European Championship will be put on the line to crown a new champion. And what’s better than having an Elimination Chamber Match at Backlash? I’ve thought long and hard about who’s going in this match. First, we have ‘The Endorsement’ Sebastian Suave, Stu Grayson, Kushida, Drew Gulak, Apollo Crews and last but not least, Oyster. That’s right ladies and gentlemen, I am returning to the ring. And at Backlash, I’m winning that European Championship. Then from there, the sky is the limit. After everything that went on with Vince Russo and kicking his head off his shoulders made me realize how much I love this business. So, this Sunday, Oyster gets back in the ring and Oyster becomes a champion on more time.” We go off the air with the crowd cheering for the return of Oyster.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down