JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #206 – April, Week #2

Go down

Nitro #206 – April, Week #2 Empty Nitro #206 – April, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:58 pm

The show starts with Charles Offord and Lana standing in the ring. Offord: “As most of you are aware, a full roster draft took place last week. Here on Nitro, you will see some old faces and some new faces. Most notably is Braun Strowman. Braun is no longer with us on Nitro and with all the titles being vacated; we will have a new World Champion tonight. Tonight a former CWA champion steps in the ring to take on a new face in the Nitro locker room, for the World Title. The rest of the titles will be earned over the next few weeks. Good luck to everyone and let’s get this show started.”

Sasha Banks vs. Zelina Vega
Former Women’s Champion Sasha Banks has been laying a beating on Vega most of the match. Vega is whipped into the ropes and on the rebound she is nearly cut in half with a clothesline that floors her. Banks is relentless though and jumps on the downed Vega, locking in The Bank Statement. Vega has nowhere to go and is forced to tap.
Winner: Sasha Banks

After the match, Banks grabs a mic. Banks: “The Women’s Title is no longer on Nitro and neither is Kelly Khaos so I can’t get a rematch for my title. But, what I can do, is to take the Women’s Tag Team division by storm and become the new champion. With or without a partner, those titles will be around The Boss’ waist.”

Jojo is backstage with The “B” Team. Jojo: “Guys, tonight you take on two members of The Shield. How do you plan on winning this match?” Dallas: “Jojo, tonight you just have to Bo-lieve as miracles do happen. The “B” Team is the best team in the CWA and tonight we go out and prove it.”

The “B” Team (Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel) vs. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins
As most people would have expected, The Shield has dominated the match and don’t appear to show any signs of slowing down. Axel is in the ring with Ambrose who has him in the corner and is stomping away until the ref breaks it up. Ambrose backs up allowing Axel to get to his feet who then eats a clothesline in the corner from Ambrose who tags in Rollins. Rollins toys with Axel for a few minutes before hitting The Curb Stomp but before he can go for a cover, the lights go out. Big E: “Ohhhhhhhhhh Toronto, don’t you dare be sour, clllap for your former US Champ and feel the powaaaaaaa!” Suddenly, Big E appears from backstage and charges the ring. Big E stops just short of the ring allowing Axel to roll Rollins up, 1…2…3.
Winners: The “B” Team

The “B” Team can’t believe it as they are announced the winners. Big E gets into the ring and starts clapping and chanting “B Team rocks. B Team rocks. B Team rocks.” Soon, the entire arena is chanting B team rocks and clapping away with Big E. Axel and Dallas begin clapping and dancing with Big E.

Renee Young is in the back with AJ Styles. Renee: “AJ, tonight you meet Daniel Bryan in the ring for the World Title. How do you prepare for such a match on short notice?” Styles: “This is what we do Renee. The World Title is up for grabs so you have to go out there and give it 110%. This title is what we strive our entire careers to win. I’ve had it once and I want it back. Daniel Bryan is a great addition to Nitro but he isn’t going to stop me from claiming what I have earned.”

Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles (World Title Match)
The match for the World Title is underway and neither man is giving an inch. Styles launches a full attack on Bryan who is caught off guard as he is backed into the corner and begins to receive vicious knife edge chops. Bryan’s chest is beet red as he is dragged out of the corner. Bryan hits a few forearms that stun Styles and drop him to his knees where Bryan begins to land his YES kicks. Styles is then whipped into the corner where Bryan charges for a jumping knee strike. Styles slips out of the ring causing Bryan to hit the turnbuckle hard. Styles readies himself on the outside and springboards for The Phenomenal Forearm. Bryan lands a dropkick on Styles in midair and then locks in The LaBell Lock. Styles is in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go. Styles slowly crawls his way to the ropes only to have Bryan roll the two men back, forcing Styles to tap out.
Winner and NEW World Champion: Daniel Bryan

Bryan celebrates in the middle of the ring as Charles Offord hands him the World Title and raises his arm in victory.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down