JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #233 – April, Week #3

Go down

Smackdown #233 – April, Week #3 Empty Smackdown #233 – April, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:53 pm

The show opens and Baron Corbin is in the ring. The Million Dollar Title is on a pedestal and Corbin has a mic. Corbin: “Welcome everybody to Smackdown. I am the NEW Million Dollar Champion and the only wrestler in this company that matters, Baron Corbin. Last week, I destroyed that little pipsqueak Rey Mysterio to capture this belt. John Greatrix likes to run his mouth about how this is his belt but right now, it’s in my possession. If John Greatrix thinks he is going to get this belt, he better get in line and earn some wins before he gets a title shot. As long as I have this belt, there will be no jumping the line. Every competitor that wants a title shot needs to earn his way. I don’t even care you own this company.” Corbin drops the mic and leaves the ring as we go backstage.

Charly Caruso is with Noam Dar. Charly: “Noam Dar, we just got word that you have just been traded to Smackdown. How do you feel?” Dar: “Charly, it feels great to be here on Smackdown. Finally, I am on a show that appreciates me and will use me properly. Ricochet, you have the Cruiserweight Title and I want it. I’m coming for that belt and there isn’t a thing you can do about it.”

Anarchy vs. Ali
Ali seems a little hesitant to attack Anarchy. Anarchy gets in his face and slaps him. Ali gets angry and whips Anarchy into the ropes and hits a standing dropkick. Ali and Anarchy go back-and-forth for 10 minutes. Anarchy hits a back body drop followed by a running knee. Anarchy pulls Ali up and goes for a Discus Elbow but Ali blocks it. Ali goes for a Satellite Head Scissors but Anarchy ducks and hits The Crucifix Driver for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Anarchy

Tom Phillips is in the hallway with Matt Riddle. Tom: “Matt Riddle, just like Noam Dar, like we saw earlier, you were just traded back to Smackdown after being drafted to NXT. Are you glad to be back?” Riddle: “Bro, John Greatrix knows real talent when he sees it. I was on Smackdown and was even a former champion on the show for quite some time. John Greatrix realizes my potential and brought me back to showcase it. It doesn’t matter who is on this show. The King of Bros will have a belt sooner than later. Bro.”

Cathy Kelley is backstage with the new Tag Team Champions, Chuck Taylor and Trent Baretta. Cathy: “Chuck and Trent, congrats on the Tag Team Title victory last week. What do you think of your competition on Smackdown?” Chuck: “Cathy, there are some good teams here and we’ve heard through the grapevine that there have been some trades to reunite some teams as well.” Baretta: “We...” Trent is cut off by The Usos. Jimmy: “Hey, boys. Welcome to our house. After the draft, I was wondering what I was going to do without my brother but then John Greatrix made the greatest trade possible and brought my brother back to Smackdown.” Jey: “Make sure you watch the next match to see what you are in for.” Both Usos: “Welcome, to The Uso Penitentiary.” The Usos’ music hits and they make their way to the ring.

The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso) vs. The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows)
These two teams are no stranger to each other. The Good Brothers get the upper hand early and keep Jimmy isolated. After 15 minutes, Jimmy makes the tag to Jey. Jey hits Karl with a big uppercut then follows up with a dropkick. Jey is grabbed from behind by Gallows but Jey kicks his knee out and hits a Shining Wizard. Jey helps his brother up allowing Gallows to recover. Gallows rushes The Usos but they duck and send Gallows to the floor. Jimmy follows up and hits a dive to the floor, taking out Gallows. Jimmy slides back in the ring. The Usos hit a Double Superkick on Anderson. The Usos climb opposite corners and a Double Diving Splash. Jey covers Anderson, 1...2...3.
Winners: The Usos

After the match, we go backstage to commotion in the locker room area. Cameras rush to the back to see Baron Corbin and John Greatrix fighting. Agents and producers are trying to break up the fight. They finally get it separated as Corbin holds up the Million Dollar Title and tells Greatrix he’ll never hold it again as the cameras fade.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down