JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #232 – April, Week #2

Go down

Smackdown #232 – April, Week #2 Empty Smackdown #232 – April, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:18 am

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix: “Welcome everyone to the new and improved CWA Smackdown. A few days ago, we held a draft and there were a bunch of changes. Some were good and some not so much. We picked up guys like Finn Balor and Drew McIntyre for full-time contracts. Unfortunately, we got stuck with guys like Alberto El Patron and Baron Corbin as well. Now, these guys...” Greatrix is interrupted by Baron Corbin’s music as he comes out to the stage with a mic. Corbin: “Stuck? You should be honoured to have my kind of natural talent on your show. You need to respect your new talent and reward them with things like title shots.” Greatrix: “You know what, I hate to say it, but you’re right. We have 4 vacant titles right now so how about you get your shot at one. Tonight in the main event, you will take on the living legend, Rey Mysterio Jr for the vacant Million Dollar Title.” Corbin smiles and nods as we go to commercial.

Ricochet vs. Teddy Hart (Cruiserweight Title Match)
These two men go 100 miles per hour for the first 10 minutes of the match. Hart hits Cradle DDT and locks in a Fujiwara Armbar. Ricochet fights and gets to the ropes to break the hold. Teddy goes to the top rope and tries for The Hart Attack 2.0 (Shooting Star Elbow Drop) but Ricochet moves at the last second. Ricochet picks up Teddy and hits The Vertigo (Spinning Michinoku Driver) and gets a 2 count. Ricochet hits The Benadryller (Fireman’s Carry into a Roundhouse Kick). Ricochet climbs to the top and hits a 630 Senton and goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winner and NEW Cruiserweight Champion: Ricochet

Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch vs. The Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent Baretta)
Lorcan and Burch come out of the gate with some very stiff shots. After 10 minutes, Lorcan is on a roll and hits repeated running uppercuts in the corner to both of his opponents. Lorcan and Burch set up their assisted DDT but Taylor fights them off and hits Burch with a quick Piledriver. Baretta and Taylor hit a Double Superkick on Lorcan. Taylor hits the Sole Food and Lorcan bounces up into The Dudebuster DDT (Springboard Tornado DDT). Baretta goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winners and NEW Tag Team Champions: The Best Friends

Cathy Kelley is backstage with Anarchy. Cathy: “Anarchy, a few days ago you were drafted to Smackdown from your original Raw brand. How do you feel about the change?” Anarchy: “Cathy, I honestly don’t care what brand I am on. However, I am a little pissed that the Women’s Title was drafted to the show that I used to be on. But, this just means one thing. I’ll have to take a different title instead.” Anarchy walks away as we go to the ring.

The European Union (Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner) & Dominik Dijakovic vs. Tarik, Tyson Dux & John Greed (Trios Title Match)
When the bell rings, all six men pair off and start fighting all over ringside. Tarik and Dijakovic are the legal men. Tarik hits a running uppercut in the corner. Tarik lands some hard punches, kicks and chops. After 15 minutes, after all six men have seen some action we have Tarik and Barthel in the ring. Tarik goes for The GTS but Barthel slips out the back and lands an elbow to the back of the head that stuns Tarik. Barthel hits Tarik with a Jumping Enzuigiri followed by an Air Raid Crash (White Noise). Aichner goes to the top rope and hits a Double Springboard Moonsault on Tarik. Greed rushes in but gets caught with a European Uppercut from Barthel. Barthel locks in The Lotus Lock. Dijakovic stops Dux and hits The Feast Your Eyes (Argentine Backbreaker flipped into a knee lift) as Aichner goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winners and NEW Trios Champions: The European Union & Dominik Dijakovic

Baron Corbin vs. Rey Mysterio Jr (Million Dollar Title Match)
Rey tries to use his speed advantage to keep Corbin off his game. Rey tries for a crossbody but eats a Big Boot instead. After a few minutes, Corbin hits The Deep Six out of nowhere. Corbin picks up Rey and hits The End of Days. Corbin covers Rey, 1...2...3.
Winner and NEW Million Dollar Champion: Baron Corbin

After the match, Corbin grabs a mic. Corbin: “John Greatrix, I hope this proves something to you. You better respect me or we are going to have issues.” We go backstage to see John Greatrix watching on the monitor. Greatrix looks angry as Corbin holds up the Million Dollar Title and the cameras fade out.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down