JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #203 – March, Week #3

Go down

Nitro #203 – March, Week #3 Empty Nitro #203 – March, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:20 pm

The show starts with Roman Reigns in the ring. Reigns: “Last week, that punk, Charles Offord, thought he got the best of me. I’m here tonight to tell everyone that this is my yard and if Charles Offord wants to try his luck again, then feel free to come on down.” A few seconds pass before Charles Offord appears on the stage. Offord: “Roman Reigns is once again complaining about someone getting the better of him. If I came to the ring and beat your ass again, then next week you would be complaining about that. How about at Wrestlemania you and I put an end to this feud and fight for the US Title?” Reigns nods his head yes as he continues to yell at Offord from the ring.

After the commercial break, the cameras are in the back following Charles Offord and Lana as they walk through the parking garage and get into a vehicle. As they are leaving, the camera turns around to show Roman Reigns standing in the background with his arms crossed as he watches them leave.

Jojo is backstage with Kelly Khaos. Jojo: “Kelly, this past Smackdown, Tessa Blanchard told everyone watching that she earned everything through her own abilities and hard work, not her name. How do you respond to that?” Khaos: “Tessa can say what she wants. The fact of the matter is if she had a different name, then she wouldn’t have been afforded the same opportunities. If she wants to prove to the world she has indeed earned her way, then meet me in the ring at Wrestlemania and we’ll see how good you are.”

Kelly Khaos vs. Charlotte Flair
Flair jumped on Khaos the second she entered the ring and has paid a price for it since. Flair hit Khaos with a Big Boot that didn’t seem to faze her. Khaos, in return, hit Charlotte with a stiff clothesline that floored her. Flair is hauled to her feet where Khaos grabs her by the throat and hits The Khaos Theory (Chokeslam) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

Renee Young is in the back with Roman Reigns. Renee: “Roman, tonight you face your Shield brother, Seth Rollins. Are you going to take your opponent seriously with Wrestlemania so close?” Reigns: “I take every match seriously, Renee. Charles Offord isn’t in my head and isn’t going to change the way I do business in my yard. Come Wrestlemania, he’s going to learn this the hard way.”

Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins
We are 30 minutes into this intense, high-paced match that has both men exhausted but still slugging it out. Reigns had landed a Superman Punch and got a 2 count off of it. Rollins has hit some impressive high flying moves with two very near 3 counts from them. We return to the action as Rollins hits a suicide dive on Reigns that leaves both men down on the outside. Rollins is the first to roll into the ring followed shortly by Reigns. Rollins hits the ropes and then lands a spin wheel kick. We can see that Rollins is building momentum when he hits Reigns with a running knee and looks to hit The Stomp. Reigns moves out of the way of The Stomp and hits a Superman Punch then sets up and hits the Spear. Reigns then collapses onto Rollins for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Roman Reigns

After the match, Reigns stands in the ring and appears to be waiting for Charles Offord but no one shows up. Reigns appears to give up waiting and starts to head backstage.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down