JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #226 – March, Week #2

Go down

Raw #226 – March, Week #2 Empty Raw #226 – March, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:32 pm

We start the show off with footage of the attack last week. The video ends and Vince Russo is standing in the ring. Russo: “Well, what more can be said? We are under attack. But fear not, we are going to run things as normal. We do have the local police to help us with our attackers. So, do know that we are taking every precaution necessary. I do have some bad news. Both Jeff Jarrett & Scott Hall will not be able to compete for the near future. The injuries they have sustained will need to be healed up before they can be allowed back in the ring. But tonight, we do have a treat for everyone. I figure now would be the best time to debut a brand new title. Tonight, Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler will be going one-on-one for the brand new Vince Russo Women's Championship.”

Glacier vs. Beaver Cleavage
As soon as the bell rings, Glacier goes for The Cryonic Kick (Superkick) but Cleavage ducks under the kick and connects with a neckbreaker. Cleavage forces Glacier to his feet and whips him into the corner and connects with a series of kicks and punches. Cleavage lifts Glacier up to the top rope and connects with a superplex to the middle of the ring. Cleavage goes back up top and connects with The Mosh Pit (Diving Senton) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Beaver Cleavage

We go backstage as Jeff Jarrett walks into Vince Russo’s office. Jarrett: “Russo, I want these jackasses to myself. I…” Russo cuts Jarrett off. Russo: “Jeff, I know how pissed off you must be but the doctors have not cleared you for action. I’ve got to look out for our top star. When you’re cleared and ready to step into the ring, I’ll guarantee you’ll be able to get your hands on the ones responsible for attacking you. I just need you to rest up and get better. Now go home and rest.” Jarrett looks upset but turns around and leaves.

The New Age Outlaws come out to the ring. Road Dogg: “Well, we did it. We are now your World Tag Team Champions and if you’re not down with that, we’ve got two words for ya…” The entire crowd screams “SUCK IT”. Gunn: “Now, we need to get down to business. You see…” Billy Gunn is cut off by LOD 2019’s music. Road Warrior Animal and Heidenreich come rushing out of the back and slide into the ring and start attacking The Outlaws. They trade blows back-and-forth before LOD 2019 gets the upper hand and dump The Outlaws out of the ring. LOD 2019 pick up the Tag Team Titles and hold them above their heads.

Torrie Wilson vs. Stacy Keibler (Vince Russo Women’s Title Match)
The bell rings and both women meet in the middle of the ring. Keibler gets the first hit after connecting with a slap to Wilson’s face. After that, all hell breaks loose. Wilson tackles Keibler and starts smashing her head off the mat. Wilson forces Keibler to her feet and whips her into the corner and hits a running knee, dropping Keibler to the ground. Wilson turns around and calls for The Stink Face and backs up into Keibler’s face. Keibler rolls out of the ring to catch some air and Wilson follows her out. Wilson attempts to throw Keibler into the stairs but Keibler reverses it and sends Wilson flying over the stairs instead. Keibler rolls Wilson into the ring and forces Wilson to her feet. All of a sudden, the lights go out. When they come back on, the ring is surrounded by hooded figures. They all hit the ring at the same time and attack Keibler and Wilson. The two women don’t stand a chance as the numbers are far too great for them to defend themselves. Keibler and Wilson are quickly taken out and thrown out of the ring.
Winner: No Contest

One of the figures starts talking. Figure: “No one is safe. Women and men, you’re all the same. You’re just part of the problem but we will correct this and purge what needs to be purged.” The figure is handed the Women’s Title. Figure: “This shall be the first thing purged from the evil.” The lights go off and when they come back on, the ring is empty and the Women’s Title is missing.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down