JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #227 – March, Week #3

Go down

Raw #227 – March, Week #3 Empty Raw #227 – March, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:54 pm

We start the show off with a video taken earlier in the day in the middle of the ring. Russo is surrounded by the Raw roster. Russo: “For the last few weeks, we’ve all been on edge with the random attacks from these degenerates. Then last week, they steal our property, but that’s neither here nor there. Tonight, I called this meeting to bring us all on the same page. No one on this roster seems to be safe from these attacks so I need everyone to watch each other’s backs. We’ve got to put a stop to this and the only way that’s going to happen is if everyone does their part. Tonight, let’s give the audience what they paid for and let’s burn this show down.”

The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn) vs. LOD 2019 (Road Warrior Animal and Heidenreich)
As soon as the bell rings, Animal runs right through Road Dogg with a stiff clothesline that nearly takes off Road Dogg’s head. Animal forces Road Dogg to his feet and whips him into the corner where Heidenreich has his boot up and Road Dogg runs right into it. Animal tags in Heidenreich. Heidenreich starts stomping Road Dogg in the corner then follows it up with a running knee to the downed Road Dogg. Heidenreich lifts Road Dogg up by his head and locks in the Cobra Clutch. Gunn hits the ring to break the submission but Gunn eats a shoulder block from Animal. The ref checks on Road Dogg and his arms go limp. The ref calls the match
Winners: LOD 2019

After the match, Animal calls for the mic. Animal: “This just proves who really deserves these tag team titles. You see, we’re just going to keep coming out here and beating you up until Vince Russo makes the match everyone wants to see. And after we destroy you, we will be the NEW Route 66 Tag Team Champions.”

We cut to the back with Mike Adamle. Adamle: I’m here with Casey Keibler. Casey, what are your feelings about the attack and stealing of the women championship last week?” Stacey: “First, it’s Stacey. Secondly, how the hell do you think I feel? I was just about to win that match and walk out as the first ever Vince Russo Women’s Champion but those…” Keibler is cut off by a scream down the hallway. When the cameras spin around, you see four figures attacking Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett is lying on the ground bloodied when the figures turn towards Adamle and Keibler. Keibler turns to run but is cut off by a figure that connects with a stiff kick to the gut. Keibler gets thrown into the wall and forced to her feet. The figure connects with an X-Factor, laying Keibler out cold. The camera spins around to watch the four other figures beating Adamle on the ground. One of the figures forces Adamle to his feet and they connect with The Stroke. The figures run off leaving Keibler, Jarrett and Adamle laying out cold on the floor.

We come back to the ring and the one they call “Chaos” is standing in the middle of the ring with a mic in his hand. Chaos: “Well, well, well. We’ve done it again. You see, the forgotten warriors will never back down. They fight for the cause, for the changes. They fight for Chaos. The last few weeks we wanted to show everyone that we’re not playing around. Last week, we took your precious Women’s Championship. Tonight, we take one of your superstars.” Chaos points to the Titan Tron and it flickers on. We see Disco Inferno trying to fight off 6 or 7 figures. One of the figures rips the Light Heavyweight Championship from his hand and throws it across the parking lot. Inferno tries to go for it but is stopped by a hard right hand taking him off his feet. Two more figures grab Inferno and throw him into the trunk of a car and close it. The figures jump in the car and take off with Inferno locked in the trunk. The camera cuts back to the ring. Chaos: “It’s just a matter of time before true Chaos is here and we will revel in its power. And just to show you how much power I have, I’m ending the show right here.” The screen suddenly cuts to black and goes off air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down