JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #201 – March, Week #1

Go down

Nitro #201 – March, Week #1 Empty Nitro #201 – March, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:37 pm

Charles Offord’s music hits with him and Lana appearing and heading to the ring. Offord: “At Lockdown, Brock Lesnar came out the better man and beat me, 1…2…3 in this very ring. As a result, I tip my hat to him as I have been informed by his advocate Paul Heyman, that Brock Lesnar will challenge Braun Strowman at Wrestlemania for the CWA World Title. It is Wrestlemania season folks and we need some more people to step up. With that said, Roman Reigns has my title and I want it back.” Reigns’ music hits with him standing on the stage. Reigns: “You want your title back? Last time I checked, the US Title was around my waist. You may have a small problem taking it from me though. I believe you had me demoted to some kind of assistant and not allowed to wrestle. You want this title back? Reinstate me and come get it.”

The cameras run to the back as Charles Offord and Roman Reigns have met up in the back. Both men are yelling at one another with Lana trying to break them up. We hear Offord tell Roman he is reinstated and in the main event tonight but doesn’t say who his opponent is.

Jojo is in the back with Sasha Banks. Jojo: “Sasha, is it true you have invoked your rematch clause against Kelly Khaos?” Banks: “Yes. Kelly got lucky and there is no way she can beat me twice. I’m taking my title back tonight.”

Sasha Banks vs. Kelly Khaos (c) (Women’s Title Rematch)
Khaos has continued from where she left off at Lockdown and has beaten Banks to a pulp tonight. Banks is hauled to her feet only to be sent crashing to the mat again by a short arm clothesline. Banks slowly makes it to her feet and eats a huge Big Boot that leaves Banks on the ground motionless. Khaos hauls Banks to her feet and grabs her by the throat then hits The Khaos Theory (Chokeslam) and goes for the pin, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Women’s champion: Kelly Khaos

After the match, Khaos grabs a mic. Khaos: “Everyone here is looking at the most dominate women in wrestling history. There isn’t anyone left in the CWA that can challenge me so if someone wants a beating as their Wrestlemania moment, then come see me.”

Renee Young is in the back with Roman Reigns. Renee: “Roman, tonight you make your return to the ring. Are you physically able to return to competition?” Reigns: “It will take more than a few weeks off to stop me. Tonight is a warm up match for Wrestlemania when I defend my US Title and make the boss look like the chump he really is.”

Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe
Joe has laid a beating on Reigns the entire match so far. Reigns looks like he has been busted open on the head with blood trickling down his forehead. Joe starts landing some stiff jabs to the body and face of Reigns who is backed into a corner where Joe starts landing knee strikes to the body. Reigns is now bleeding from the mouth and we aren’t sure if it’s from a stiff jab or maybe some internal bleeding from the knee strikes. Joe hauls Reigns to his feet where Reigns starts to mount a comeback. Reigns hits Joe with numerous strikes and then a Superman Punch that stuns Joe but doesn’t take him down. Reigns then charges and hits a spear then collapses onto Joe for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Roman Reigns

After the match, Charles Offord slowly makes his way to the ring. Reigns is sitting in the corner as Offord enters the ring and walks over to him. Reigns doesn’t make an effort to get up and starts taking stomps from Offord who is relentless. Offord hauls Reigns out of the corner and hits a Chuck Bottom then stands over Reigns as the cameras fade out.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down