JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #202 – March, Week #2

Go down

Nitro #202 – March, Week #2 Empty Nitro #202 – March, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:38 pm

The crowd erupts as Braun Strowman’s music hits with him appearing and heading to the ring alone. Strowman: “Brock Lesnar wins the Royal Rumble and decides to come for my title. Now that Brock Lesnar is relevant again, Paul Heyman abandons ship and goes back to Brock Lesnar. That’s fine. I never needed him and I’m sure as shit going to beat Brock Lesnar’s ass at Wrestlemania.”

The cameras are in the back when Brock Lesnar appears from his limo with Paul Heyman. Heyman and Lesnar stand around for a brief moment then dive back into the car as Strowman charges from off camera. Strowman starts kicking the limo doors as it reverses and speeds out of the arena.

Jojo is backstage with Alexa Bliss. Jojo: “Alexa, tonight you face the Women’s Champion in a non-title match. What are your thoughts on this?” Bliss: “I am a main event star. Why am I in a non-title match? Also, why do I have to face Kelly Khaos? Someone backstage clearly has it out for me and this match will be wrestled under protest.”

Khaos vs. Alexa Bliss
Khaos stands above Bliss after delivering a massive Powerbomb. Bliss has put up zero offence tonight and was running away for most of the match until she got caught. Bliss tries to get to her feet but is grabbed by the hair and hauled to her feet. Khaos grabs Bliss by the throat and hits The Khaos Theory (Chokeslam) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

Khaos grabs a mic after the match. Khaos: “Tessa Blanchard thinks she is the one to take this title from me. It makes me wonder if the women on Smackdown have lost their minds. Who is Tessa Blanchard to challenge me? Tessa, sweetie, if you want this title, you need to earn it.”

Renee Young is backstage waiting on someone when John Cena appears from off camera with the crowd erupting. Renee: “John, what a pleasant surprise to see you tonight. What are you doing here?” Cena: “It is Wrestlemania season Renee and what better of a time to see John Cena then Wrestlemania. Charles Offord has decided to wrestle for the US Title and I figure why not involve me? It is Wrestlemania season so let’s make this month a month to remember.”

Charles Offord vs. John Cena
Offord and Cena meet in the middle of the ring for a few minutes with them exchanging words until the bell rings. Cena throws the first punch which is blocked by Offord who returns the punches. Offord and Cena brawl it out for 15 minutes before Offord gains the upper hand after hitting a running knee that floors Cena. Offord goes on the attack and hits multiple backbreakers into a sidewalk slam then drops a few elbows and goes for a cover, 1…2… but Cena kicks out. Offord hauls Cena up but is grabbed and thrown over Cena’s shoulders for The Attitude Adjustment. Offord starts struggling until Cena drops him. Offord seizes the opportunity and hits a Chuck Bottom then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Charles Offord

After the match, Roman Reigns’ music hits with him appearing from the crowd and sliding into the ring. Offord sees him coming and jumps on Reigns the moment he enters the ring. Offord begins landing blows to Reigns’ back until he can’t get up. Reigns is then hauled to his feet where Offord hits a Chuck Bottom that leaves Reigns motionless on the ground. Offord grabs the US Title and stands above Reigns as the cameras fade out.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down