JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #215 – December, Week #4

Go down

Raw #215 – December, Week #4 Empty Raw #215 – December, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:31 pm

We start the show with Vince Russo in the ring. Russo: “I have no idea who the hell this “chaos” is but one thing is for certain, I’m going to get to the bottom of this. But tonight, we have some exciting news. Jeff Jarrett will be defending his title in the main event and coming up next, The Outsiders will be defending their titles against The Dicks.”

The Outsiders (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) (c) vs. The Dicks (Chad & James Dick) (Route 66 Tag Team Title Match)
The bell rings and The Dicks go on the attack but Hall and Nash don’t seem fazed by it and drop them both with stiff right hands. Nash picks Chad up and connects with The Jackknife Powerbomb. Hall whips James into the corner and connects with a running clothesline. As James stumbles out of the corner, Hall connects with The Outsider’s Edge and plants him down on top of Chad. Nash goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners and STILL Route 66 Tag Team Champions: The Outsiders

After the match, Hall and Nash are making their way back up the ramp when Mark Henry and D’Lo Brown attack them from behind. D’Lo forces Hall to his feet and throws him off the stage to the floor below. Henry is overpowering Nash. Henry pulls Nash to his feet and plants him on the steel ramp with The World's Strongest Slam. D’Lo has a mic. D’Lo: “You see, we’re not going to sit back and watch this. We’ve decided to act. So, it’s going to be simple, until we get another shot at those titles, we’re going to keep making your lives living hell.”

We go backstage to Mike Adamle. Adamle: “I’m here tonight with Jeff Garrett. Jeff what are your thoughts on having to defend your championship again without knowing who the contender is going to be?” Jarrett rips the mic out of Adamle's hand. Jarrett: “It’s Jarrett, slap nuts. It’s pretty simple, no matter whom the hell they throw at me, I will continue to knock them down. I’m the f’n champion and there isn’t a damn thing Russo can do to take it from me. Now get the hell out of my way, I’ve got a match to win.” Jarrett slams the mic back in Adamle’s hands and walks off.”

Jeff Jarrett vs. Black Scorpion
Jarrett comes running down and attacks Black Scorpion before he makes it to the ring. Jarrett throws Black Scorpion into the steps, sending him over them. Jarrett takes off the top of the stairs and tosses them aside. Jarrett lifts Black Scorpion up and hits The Stroke onto the stairs. Jarrett rolls Black Scorpion into the ring and the ref starts the match. Jarrett goes for the pin right away. Black Scorpion somehow manages to kick out at a close 3 count. Jarrett starts yelling at the ref, allowing Black Scorpion to make it to his feet. Black Scorpion spins Jarrett around and hits a reverse STO and locks in The Scorpion Deathlock. Jarrett manages to break out of the hold. Black Scorpion throws Jarrett into the corner and goes to hit a splash but Jarrett moves out of the way. Black Scorpion catches his face on the ring post and stumbles out. Jeff Jarrett hits The Stroke and goes for the cover. Before the ref starts counting, the lights go off and the Raw watermark comes up indicating the end of the show. Just before the commercials start, “Chaos is Coming” fills the TV screens at home.
Winner: No Contest

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down