JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #213 – December, Week #2

Go down

Raw #213 – December, Week #2 Empty Raw #213 – December, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:12 am

We start the show with Jeff Jarrett in the ring. Jarrett: “Last night, I’m not sure what the hell happened but I sure as hell took advantage of it. I told David Arquette that I was going to come home with this title. Tonight, I think I’m going to take the night off and go out and celebrate. I…” Jarrett is interrupted by Vince Russo’s music. Russo: “Jarrett, I don’t appreciate you messing with my show like that. If you ever pull that stunt again, I will fire your ass so quick. You have no right taking over production like that. If…” Jarrett cuts Russo off. Jarrett: “Russo, you have my word. I have no idea what that was. It’s not like I wanted to win that way.” Russo: “Well Jarrett, I’m glad you said that because tonight, David Arquette will get his rematch and you will not have the champion’s advantage. If you get disqualified or counted out, Arquette wins.” Russo leaves the stage with Jarrett yelling at him.

The Outsiders (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) vs. The Headbangers (Mosh & Thrasher)
The bell rings and Nash and Hall are out for revenge after their loss last night. Mosh rushes in and is caught by a Big Boot. Nash picks him up and hits The Jackknife Powerbomb, sending him over the top rope to the outside. Nash and Hall turn their attention on Thrasher. Thrasher tries to defend himself but the two-on-one is too much for him. Hall finally drops him to the mat with a stiff DDT. Hall forces him up and connects with The Outsiders Edge and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The Outsiders

After the match, Nash calls for the mic. Nash: “Nation of Domination, if you think we’re going to let you off that easy, you’ve got another thing coming. You got lucky last night. So why don’t the four of you walk your asses out here and we’ll finish what we started last night?” Nash waits for The Nation in the ring but Vince Russo’s music hits instead. Russo: “You know, boys? As the tag team champions, you seem to be complaining a lot. So, next week, why don’t we make it interesting? Let's have a rematch. It’ll be Faarooq & D’Lo Brown versus you two for those titles around your waste and…” Russo is cut off by the arena going totally dark. On the Titan Tron, all that appears is “CHAOS IS COMING”. When the lights come back on, Nash and Hall look just as confused as Russo does. Russo storms off to the back.

We go backstage with Pamela Paulshock. Pamela: “I’m here with Essa Rios. Essa, last night you managed to defend your title against X-Pac. You’ve been on an amazing winning streak. What are your plans for the future?” Essa: “It’s…” From off camera, Disco Inferno rushes in and connects with a hard chair shot to the head dropping Essa to the ground. Disco grabs the mic from Pamela. Disco: “When he wakes up, tell him I’m looking for him!” Disco drops the mic and walks off camera as EMTs rush in to check on Essa.

David Arquette vs. Jeff Jarrett (c) (Vince Russo Invitational Heavyweight Title Rematch)
As soon as the bell rings, Jarrett and Arquette meet in the middle of the ring. Arquette throws a quick right punch but Jarrett blocks it and lays him out with a right of his own. Jarrett forces Arquette to his feet and whips him into the corner. Jarrett climbs up top and starts punching Arquette in the face. He gets to 10 and the ref pulls him off. Jarrett follows up with a running shoulder block that damn near runs through Arquette. Arquette is slow to get to his feet and Jarrett stalks him. As soon as he gets to his feet, Jarrett hits The Stroke and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Vince Russo Invitational Heavyweight Champion: Jeff Jarrett

After the match, Jarrett calls for the mic. Jarrett: “Russo, I beat your boy fair and square. So if you can line anyone up next week, do so because I’m not afraid of a damn person you throw at me. This is my show now.” We go off the air with Jarrett holding the belt above his head while standing on Arquette’s chest.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down