JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #216 – December, Week #4

Go down

Smackdown #216 – December, Week #4 Empty Smackdown #216 – December, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:24 am

Taya Valkyrie’s music hits and she comes to the ring and grabs a mic. “Over the last few weeks now, my husband, Johnny Impact has been here at Smackdown and has been treated terribly. Between him and Dean Ambrose, the powers that be here on Smackdown have targeted them and cost them their matches. Last week, Kelly Khaos stuck her nose in a match of a member of Raw and I’m not going to sit by and let that happen. Kelly, why don’t you meet me in this ring tonight and we can settle this.” Taya throws the mic down and storms to the back.

Becky Lynch vs. Lacey Evans
These two ladies meet in the middle of the ring when the bell rings and start yelling at each other. Evans and Lynch start trading blows. Becky ducks a right and hits a step-up enzuigiri. After 10 minutes of back-and-forth action, Becky has a grounded headlock locked in. Lacey starts getting up and starts throwing elbows to the midsection. Lacey goes into the ropes and hits a clothesline. When Becky gets to her feet, Lacey hits a Big Boot. Lacey looks to hit The Woman’s Right but Becky ducks, hits and arm drag and locks in The Dis-Arm-Her. Lacey fights but eventually has the tap out.
Winner: Becky Lynch

We go backstage to Kayla Braxton with Abaddon and Belial of Anti-Hope. Kayla: “Guys, last week I talked to you and you weren’t sure how The Guerrillas of Destiny were going to fare in their debut on Smackdown. After their win, are you more impressed with the duo?” Abaddon: “Kayla, they are a great team. There was never really any doubt about that. But, we watched the match a few times and we are confident that we can beat them. Next week, we’ll step in that ring with The Guerrillas of Destiny and show this them that all hope is lost.”

As Becky Lynch is leaving the arena, she is stopped in the hallway by Candice LeRae. Becky: “What the hell do you want?” LeRae: “You’ve beaten a few ladies here on Smackdown but you haven’t faced anyone like me. Next week, the winning streak ends and I send you packing.”

Taya Valkyrie vs. Kelly Khaos
When the bell rings, Taya runs across the ring and hits Kelly in the corner with a running double knee. Taya continues with stiff elbows and kicks. After 20 minutes, Taya misses a clothesline and gets reversed into a Samoan Drop. Kelly hits a leg drop for a 2 count. Kelly goes for a running elbow smash and goes for the cover but Taya is out at 2 again. Kelly picks up Taya and hits The Rear View then drags Taya to the corner. Kelly climbs to the top rope and looks to hit The Red Arrow but before she can jump, Johnny Impact runs down and pushes Kelly into the ring.
Winner by Disqualification: Kelly Khaos

After the match, Impact and Taya attack Kelly. Before too much damage happens, John Greatrix runs to the ring and attacks Johnny Impact. Taya runs and leaves Greatrix and Impact in the ring. Kelly distracts Impact. Greatrix grabs Impact from behind and hits a Ripcord Spinning Backfist. Impact roils out of the ring and Kelly and Greatrix embrace as the show ends.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down