JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #214 – December, Week #2

Go down

Smackdown #214 – December, Week #2 Empty Smackdown #214 – December, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:19 am

The show starts and John Greatrix’s music hits as he comes out to the ring with a mic.  Greatrix: “3 days ago, everybody saw Me and some a few other guys wipe out The Bullet Club and chase them from Smackdown for good.  People have been asking why Charles Offord would join my side again.  It is very simple, Raw has been invading his show as well and he has had enough.  As for Omeganis and our masked man...”  Dean Ambrose’s music hits and he comes out to the stage.  Ambrose: “From what I saw at Survivor Series, you didn’t really do anything.  I mean, you hit a move at the end of the match after a few other guys did then someone else got the pin.  Why were you even there?  You wouldn’t even be a curtain jerker on Raw and yet somehow, you are a main event guy here on Smackdown.  It must be politics.  The long and short is that I am here and I’m sure you’ll see me again tonight.”  Ambrose walks backstage as Greatrix has a pissed off look on his face and we go to commercial.

We go backstage to Charly Caruso with Johnny Impact.  Charly: “Johnny, why are you here?”  Impact: “Charly, I’m here because the members of Raw need somewhere to go so I’ve come here to prove I’m the best.  There is a man by the name of Eddie Kingston that has been on quite a streak lately.  Well, tonight I’m here to spoil his fun.”

Becky Lynch vs. Jordynne Grace
These two ladies go back-and-forth for 10 minutes.  Grace hits a Running Powerslam and goes for a pin but Becky kicks out at 2.  Grace hits a Fisherman Suplex but Becky is out at 2 again.  Grace goes for a German Suplex but Lynch slips out the back and hits The Bex-Plex.  Lynch locks in The Dis-Arm-her and Grace taps out.
Winner: Becky Lynch

Abaddon and Belial are walking backstage when they are attacked by Tama Tonga and Tanga Roa.  The Guerrillas of Destiny toss Anti-Hope all over the hallway and leave them lying.  As Tonga and Roa leave, Tonga is heard yelling at Abaddon: “You may have taken out the other members of The Bullet Club but we are The Bullet Club’s Firing Squad and if you step to us, you will be executed.”

Dasha Fuentes walks into John Greatrix’s office.  Dasha: “Mr. Greatrix, at the beginning of the show we saw Raw’s Dean Ambrose interrupt you.  What is your response to that?”  Greatrix: “Dasha, apparently Dean Ambrose hasn’t watched the last month of Me and The Bullet Club fighting back-and-forth.  I am not the guy to mess with.  But, if ‘The Lunatic Fringe’ doesn’t have the mental capacity to know a good situation versus a bad one, it’ll be his death.”

Eddie Kingston vs. Johnny Impact
After a solid 15 minutes to start the match, Johnny Impact has taken the advantage with his speed.  Impact hits a spin heel kick followed by a running Shooting Star Press for a 2 count.  Impact goes for a Springboard Kick but Kingston ducks it and hits a Tiger Suplex.  Kingston hits a Saito Suplex and looks to finish the match.  Kingston looks to hit The Backfist to the Future but out of nowhere, Dean Ambrose jumps the barrier and grabs Kingston’s leg.  While Kingston is distracted, Impact hits a Superkick to the back of the head.  Impact hits The Moonlight Drive and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Johnny Impact

After the match, Ambrose jumps in the ring and starts pounding on Eddie Kingston.  Ambrose picks up Kingston and hits The Dirty Deeds.  Ambrose picks Kingston’s lifeless body and looks for another Dirty Deeds but John Greatrix rushes out from the back and chases off Ambrose and Impact.  The show ends with Greatrix yelling at Dean Ambrose and Johnny Impact.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down