JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #214 – December, Week #2

Go down

Raw #214 – December, Week #2 Empty Raw #214 – December, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:54 pm

We start the show with Vince Russo in the ring. Russo: “Jeff Jarrett, you asked me to line someone up for you tonight and I’ve come through with your request. But, you’ll have to wait until the end of the night to see who your opponent is going to be. I also want to address this “Chaos is Coming” crap. When I find out who the hell is messing with the production, I’m going to make sure you never work in this industry again. So, let's get this show going.”

Essa Rios vs. Virgil
The bell rings and Rios flies out of the corner and catches Virgil with a jumping DDT, planting him in the middle of the ring. Rios climbs up top and connects with the Moonsault and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner Essa Rios

After the match, Disco Inferno slides in the ring behind Rios and hits him in the back of the head with the Light Heavyweight Championship. Inferno forces Rios to his feet and connects with The Chart Buster (Stunner). Inferno calls for the mic. Inferno: “Essa Rios, I’m coming for that championship. I’ve been shit on long enough and it’s time for me to make a name for myself. So, next week, if you’re ready or not, I’m coming for that championship.”

The Outsiders (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) vs. The Nation of Domination (D’Lo Brown & Mark Henry)
As Nash and Hall are walking through the hallway to gorilla position, The Nation jumps them. They try to put up a fight but its 4-on-2 and they just can’t seem to fight them off. The Nation quickly over powers The Outsiders and leaves them bloodied in the hallway before heading off camera while EMTs check on Hall and Nash.
Winners: No Contest

Jeff Jarrett vs. Nathan Jones
The bell rings and Jarrett rushes into a Big Boot by Jones. Jones starts stomping on Jarrett who’s just lying on the mat. Jones forces Jarrett to his feet and whips him into the ropes and catches Jarrett with a huge clothesline. Jarrett uses the ropes to get to his feet and Jones goes in for a second Big Boot. Jarrett manages to move out of the way and Jones misses the Big Boot and gets hung up on the top rope. Jarrett grabs the top rope and starts bouncing Jones on it. Jones falls off the ropes and lies in the ring, holding his crotch. Jarrett forces Jones to his feet and plants him in the middle of the ring with a DDT. Jarrett locks in the Figure Four Leg Lock. Jones fights and manages to drag himself to the ropes to break the hold. Jones manages to get to his feet and starts trading punches with Jarrett. Jones quickly overpowers Jarrett and catches him with a stiff right hand. Jones lifts Jarrett up and hits a huge Powerbomb but The Roadie jumps the barricade and distracts Jones. Jones drops Jarrett and goes after The Roadie. With the ref and Jones distracted, Jarrett slides out of the ring and grabs the title. When Jones turns around, Jarrett plants a shot to Jones’ head then hits The Stroke onto the belt before throwing it out of the ring. The ref turns around as Jarrett goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Jeff Jarrett

After the match, Jarrett is celebrating in the ring when the lights go off and “Chaos is Coming” lights up on the screen. When the lights come back on, the ring is surrounded by people wearing all black with white masks with the anarchy symbol in the middle of the forehead. Jarrett spins around trying to find a way out but it’s no use as the ring is completely surrounded. Before Jarrett has a chance to do anything, one of the figures slides in the ring and stands face-to-face with Jarrett then the lights go out. When they come back on, everyone's gone, leaving Jarrett standing in the middle of the ring alone as we go off air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down