JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #169 – July, Week #3

Go down

Nitro #169 – July, Week #3 Empty Nitro #169 – July, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:12 am

Charles Offord’s music hits with him and Lana appearing on the stage and slowly making their way to the ring. Offord: “Last week, Braun Strowman and Paul Heyman attempted to make a statement as to why I should not want a title shot. I’ve beaten larger men than Braun Strowman and I’ve beaten tougher men than Braun Strowman. In 9 days, I take the World Title from ‘The Monster Among Men’ and add a third title to my already impressive collection. Tonight, in the main event, you will see yours truly take on a foe so dangerous that no one in the CWA has yet to face him. Tonight, I will make history by not only facing this person, but by defeating him as well.”

Jojo is in Sasha Banks’ locker room with her. Jojo: “Sasha, with Kelly Khaos losing her match to Asuka for the Women’s Title, are you looking to put your name in the hat for a title shot?” Banks: “Kelly had her chance and lost. Now, she needs to step aside and let a real woman do what she does best. If Asuka wants a true battle for her title, then look no further than ‘The Boss’.”

Sasha Banks vs. Kairi Sane
Banks and Sane have gone back-and-forth for 20 minutes now with neither woman giving an inch. Banks is on the defensive when Sane eats a foot as she charges the corner. Banks places Sane between the ropes and lands her double knee drop. At this point, Banks goes on a huge offensive flurry landing suplexes, leg kicks and finishes off with a diving dropkick that floors Sane. Banks stalks Sane until she gets to her feet and hits The Bank Statement. Sane struggles for a few seconds then quickly taps out.
Winner: Sasha Banks

Renee is in the back with Lana. Renee: “Lana, tonight Mr. Offord participates in the main event but didn’t say who he was facing. Do you have any input?” Lana: “Mr. Offord will show the world once again why he is the best in the CWA. Tonight, Mr. Offord faces an opponent like no one has ever seen before.”

Charles Offord w/Lana vs. ???
Offord is in the ring awaiting his opponent when Braun Strowman’s music hits. Offord jumps out of the ring as a midget Braun Strowman appears on the stage with a midget Paul Heyman and they make their way to the ring. Offord and Little Strowman meet in the ring. Offord has his hands up saying he doesn’t want any trouble then boots Little Strowman in the face. The ref starts the match and it’s all Offord. We are only 10 minutes into the match and Little Strowman is motionless on the mat after taking a variant of a DDT. Offord hauls Little Strowman onto his shoulder and hits a Running Powerslam then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Charles Offord

After the match, Offord picks up Little Strowman and hits another Running Powerslam then tosses Little Strowman out of the ring. Lana grabs a mic. Lana: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match, your United States and self-proclaimed Million Dollar Champion…Charles Offord! When Braun Strowman finally steps into this ring and stands face-to-face with Mr. Offord, this is the result that you will all see. The World Title is coming to its rightful owner once again.”

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down