JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #167 – July, Week #1

Go down

Nitro #167 – July, Week #1 Empty Nitro #167 – July, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:19 pm

Charles Offord and Lana appear on the stage to a barrage of boos as they slowly make their way to the ring. Lana: “Ladies and Gentlemen, show some respect to your new United States Champion!” The crowd boos even harder. Offord: “At Money in the Bank, I showed Samoa Joe what it’s like to step into the ring with a real champion. John Greatrix experienced this and we may never see him again. Joe was on the receiving end of a beating that he will not soon forget. With Joe dealt with, and two titles around my waist, I turn my attention to the World Title and Braun Strowman. Strowman wants a real opponent and Paul Heyman believes that the CWA doesn’t have one to offer. Braun Strowman, I hear by challenge you for my World Title. Relish it while you can because in a few weeks, I’m going to add it to my collection.”

Kelly Khaos vs. Liv Morgan
Kelly doesn’t appear to be in a great mood after her loss at Money in the Bank as a result of Lana’s interference. Kelly whips Morgan into the ropes and hits her with a running body check then hits a big splash on the downed Morgan. Kelly then goes for a pin, 1…2… but Kelly pulls Morgan up just before the 3 count. Kelly lifts Morgan onto her shoulders then hits a Samoan Drop near the corner. Kelly ascends the turnbuckle and hits The Red Arrow then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

Jojo is in the back with Kelly Khaos. Jojo: “Kelly, at Money in the Bank Lana appeared and cost you the Women’s Title. What are your thoughts on this?” Kelly: “My thoughts? That Barbie Doll, Lana, shows up and decides to get involved in my match thinking there won’t be any consequences. Lana, let the match you just saw be a reminder of what is coming.”

Renee Young is in the back with Samoa Joe. Renee: “Joe…” Joe: “Renee, before you ask any dumb questions, let me stop you right there. Tonight, I get my rematch against this fraud of a US champion. He barely beat me at Money in the Bank and this time, I’m putting him to sleep.”

Charles Offord (c) w/Lana vs. Samoa Joe (United States Title Rematch)
Offord and Joe have given us another hard hitting brawl of a match with both men slugging it out in the centre of the ring when Joe hits a vicious knee to the midsection that floors Offord. Joe jumps on Offord and locks in an armbar. Offord has nowhere to go and can’t reach the ropes when Lana jumps up on the apron, distracting the ref. Joe breaks the hold and walks over to Lana. Lana goes for a slap on Joe who ducks it and then eats a running knee from Offord. Offord is relentless as he works over Joe’s legs to the point Joe is unable to stand under his own power. Offord finally hauls Joe to his feet, locks in and hits The Chuck Bottom then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL United States Champion: Charles Offord

After the match, Offord and Lana are celebrating in the ring when Braun Strowman’s music hits with him appearing on the stage and running to the ring. Offord goes to meet Strowman then slides out of the ring, waving him off as Lana hands him the Million Dollar and US Title. The crowd is raining down boos as Offord and Lana retreat up the ramp with Offord holding the titles ever so tight. Strowman turns his attention to Joe who has once again made it to his feet. Strowman slowly looks to Offord then charges Joe hitting him with a running shoulder tackle. Strowman then hauls Joe to his feet, picks him up and lands a Running Powerslam. Strowman leaves Joe on the mat and heads up the ramp causing Offord and Lana to disappear backstage.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down