JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro #168 – July, Week #2

Go down

Nitro #168 – July, Week #2 Empty Nitro #168 – July, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:29 pm

Braun Strowman and Paul Heyman start the show in the ring. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for your reigning, defending, undisputed CWA World Champion, Brrrraun Strowman! This past Friday, the US Champion and self-proclaimed Million Dollar Champion issued a challenge to my client for his World Title. Allow me to go over some facts if you will. My client earned this title and has destroyed each and every opponent he has faced during his title reign. You sir, attacked John Greatrix from behind, thus knocking him out and taking his title. You then barely beat Samoa Joe. The same Samoa Joe that my client dismantled last week. Now you want to step in the ring with Braun Strowman? I have to give credit where credit is due. Not many people have the courage to step in the ring with my client, let alone be the one to issue the challenge. My client has successfully defended this title every time a challenge has been made. He has defended it with zero resistance and will remain the World Champion after you embarrass yourself. Braun Strowman is not John Greatrix. You will not surprise attack my client and you will not get the better of Braun Strowman. So with all of that said, Charles Offord, your challenge is hereby accepted. Do not expect to leave the arena on your feet. If you leave the ring, it will be by the grace of Braun Strowman and no one else. You sir, have signed away your career as it ends at the hands of Brrrraun Strowman!”

AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe
A battle of former champs is taking place with both men giving it their all. We are 30 minutes into the match with Styles gaining a bit of momentum after landing a Pele Kick that has both men down. Styles, using his momentum, is the first one to his feet and begins landing rights, lefts and kicks to Joe. Joe is unable to stop the onslaught and quickly finds himself in a corner and eating back elbows. Styles hits one last kick then jumps over the top rope and awaits Joe to turn around. Joe staggers out of the corner, turns around and eats The Phenomenal Forearm but doesn’t go for the cover. Instead, he lifts Joe up and hits The Styles Clash then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: AJ Styles

Jojo is backstage with Sasha Banks. Jojo: “Sasha, tonight you face Mandy Rose. What are your thoughts on the current state of the Nitro Women’s division?” Sasha: “It’s in a sad state at the moment. Stephanie McMahon hasn’t been seen in weeks. Kelly Khaos is running rampant with no end in sight and only a select few get used week after week. So tonight, I’m going out there to prove a point and Mandy Rose is the poor soul facing my wrath.”

Sasha Banks vs. Mandy Rose
Banks and Rose have put on a steady supply of high risk maneuvers and high impact moves in and out of the ring. The crowd is getting into the match as Rose is slammed into the steel steps. Banks is clearly looking to make a point as she picks up Rose and slams her back first on the top of the stairs then slides into the ring. The ref starts his count with Rose slowly sliding into the ring at 9. Banks waits for Rose to get up then spins her around and hits The Bank Statement. Rose is quick to tap out but Banks keeps the hold on until the ref starts his count.
Winner: Sasha Banks

After the match, Banks grabs a mic. Banks: “You see this? This is going to be what happens when anyone gets in the ring with The Boss. No more nice girl acts for Sasha Banks and that means Asuka, I’m coming for you even if I have to battle my way through Kelly Khaos.”

Renee Young is in the back with Kelly Khaos. Renee: “Kelly, after seeing and hearing Sasha Banks, what are your thoughts?” Kelly: “Sasha isn’t a threat to me in any shape. If I wanted to remove her from the Women’s division I could. Quite frankly, Sasha isn’t worth my time at the moment as I’m looking to break Asuka and take that title from her. If Sasha gets in my way, she will understand what it’s like to be beaten by a true boss. That Renee, you can take to the bank.”

Braun Strowman w/Paul Heyman vs. Moose
Strowman has accepted a non-title match against Moose and 15 minutes into the match it’s been all Strowman. Moose is trying everything he can to mount an offence but keeps getting viciously stopped at every turn. Moose is tossed hard into the corner where Strowman charges him, landing a hard running splash. Moose staggers out of the corner right into a big boot that sends him crashing to the mat. Strowman then hits the ropes and lands a giant elbow drop that has everyone cheering. Moose is even slower to his feet and once there, he is tossed over Strowman’s shoulder with ease and the Running Powerslam is hit in the centre of the ring. Strowman goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Braun Strowman

Heyman grabs a mic after the match. Heyman: “Another challenger and another victim at the hands of Braun Strowman. My client will continue to destroy challenger after challenger until the CWA is fresh out of competitors. Then, my client will retire with the title and once a challenge arrives on the roster that peaks my clients interest, he may return to destroy said challenger then retire. This is a vicious cycle that will not be broken, especially by Charles Offord. Get used to his face with the title folks. He is going to have it for a long, long time.”

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down