JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #191 - July, Week #1

Go down

Raw #191 - July, Week #1 Empty Raw #191 - July, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:49 pm

We start the show with Kenny Omega in the ring. Omega: “I did it, Cody. You bit off way more than you could handle. I mean, it was a hell of a fight but I still came out on top. Too bad you just didn’t have what it took to beat me now…” Cody’s music hits and The Bullet Club comes out on the stage. Cody: “It seems to me Kenny that you got lucky. I got thinking about it and I feel tonight I’m going to cash in my guaranteed rematch, so you better be ready because I kicked your ass last night and tonight we’re going to finish the job.” Omega just laughs to himself. Omega: “You can try your best Cody but it won’t be too long before the rest of The Bullet Club realizes just how much of a cancer you are. I’ll see you tonight in this ring. You just better be ready for another war on your hands.”

Hacker Scotty O’Shea (c) vs. Buddy Murphy (Hardcore Title Match)
The match starts off with Hacker throwing his mask at Murphy then follows up with a shot to the head with the Hardcore Championship. O’Shea picks him up and whips him into the corner and follows it up with The CTR+ALT+DEL (Running Cannonball) in the corner. O’Shea waits for Murphy to get to his feet and connects with The System Crash (Running Gory Bomb) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Hardcore Champion: Scotty O’Shea

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Mr. Money in the Bank himself, Zack Sabre Jr. Zack, congrats on winning the briefcase. What are your future plans?” Sabre: “You know Renee, I’m not sure what the future holds but you can best believe that it’s one day going to end with me trading this in for a championship. Will I take down The Cleaner himself, or even better, maybe put The Showoff in his place? Hell, maybe I’ll unplug Hacker and take that Hardcore Championship he holds so dear. No one knows when I’m cashing in but you better believe this is going to change the face of Raw.” Sabre holds up the briefcase and walks off camera.

reDRagon (Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish) vs. The Show (Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre)
As soon as the bell rings, McIntyre rushes across the ring and damn near takes Fish’s head off with a Claymore Kick. Fish rolls out of the ring and O’Reilly jumps over the ropes and hits McIntyre with a barrage of kicks and punches forcing him to the ropes. O’Reilly takes a few steps back and connects with a jumping dropkick sending McIntyre over the top rope. Ziggler hits the ring and takes O’Reilly out with a stiff clothesline. Bobby Fish slides in the ring behind Ziggler and hits a Backdrop Driver but as he turns around, McIntyre takes him out with a second Claymore Kick. McIntyre forces O’Reilly to his feet. McIntyre and Ziggler connect with the Claymore/Zig Zag Combo. Ziggler goes for the cover, 1…2… but before the ref can get to 3, Ziggler is pulled out of the ring by Ambrose and drops him with The Dirty Deeds. Ambrose slides into the ring and tackles McIntyre to the mat and starts punching him. Security rushes down to the ring and pulls Ambrose off of McIntyre and forces him to the back.
Winners by Disqualification: The Show

Malice comes down to the ring. FTM: “Last night, Sanity felt our true destructive power. Tonight, we celebrate. We drove Sanity from Raw. So tonight, we bring our destruction to Raw. If anyone wants to stand in our way, they will fall just like Sanity did. We are the Trios Champions and there isn’t a single person in the back that will ever be a threat to us. So, anytime, anywhere, we’ll destroy any trios team that feels they can step up to us.” Before FTM can say anything else, The Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa) and Bad Luck Fale come out on the stage. Tama: “You just called out the wrong people. You wanted war, you got it.” The Bullet Club rush down to the ring and attack Malice. The Bullet Club holds their own at first, clearing out the ring, but it doesn’t last long, Malice surrounds the ring and all 4 members attack at the same time. Tama is the first to fall after FTM catches him off guard with a stiff right hook. After that, the numbers game quickly dismantles The Bullet Club. They roll all three members out of the ring. FTM: “You see, no matter who you are, you always fall to Malice. And…” Sanity’s music hits and Eric Young comes out on the stage. Eric: “We’re not quite done with you yet Malice. You see, a lot of people say we have to be insane to step up against you but that's just who we are.” As Young is talking on the stage, the rest of Sanity slides in the ring behind Malice. Young: “And you should always watch your backs.” As soon as Young says this, Killian Dain, Alexander Wolfe and Nikki Cross all bring chairs down across the backs of Stu Grayson, Evil Uno and Vanessa Kraven. As FTM turns to look at what just happened, Young books it for the ring and gets there just as Sanity starts beating him with chairs. FTM tries to put up a fight but it’s too much and Sanity destroys Malice. We go off the air with Sanity holding up the Trios Titles with the bodies of The Bullet Club and Malice lying around them.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down