JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #194 – July, Week #3

Go down

Smackdown #194 – July, Week #3 Empty Smackdown #194 – July, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:23 pm

The show starts with no lights on and a shadowy figure appears on the Titan Tron. Shadowy Figure: “Good evening everybody and welcome to Smackdown. I appear before you today to proclaim that I am almost here. We have almost come to the day of reckoning and that day is July 29, 2018. That date also happens to be CWA Vengeance. At Vengeance, in 11 days, I will get my retribution when I return. Nobody is safe from me and when I make my return, the entire CWA will be shaken up.”

Johnny Gargano vs. Blank
Gargano starts the match with a flurry of moves. Gargano hits a running dropkick then a Superkick. Gargano tosses Blank in the corner then connects with a running forearm. After 10 minutes, Gargano attempts The Lawn Dart but Blank slips out the back. Blank tries for a Jumping Knee but Gargano avoids and hits The Hurts Donut (Full Nelson Complete Shot). Gargano locks in The Garga-No-Escape and Blank taps out immediately.
Winner: Johnny Gargano

After the match, Gargano grabs a mic. Gargano: “Tommaso Ciampa, if you want to start a war then a war is what you’ll get. You cost me my chance at being at being in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match so I am going to cost you your career.” Gargano tosses the mic down as we go backstage.

Dasha Fuentes catches up with Lacey Evans. Dasha: “Lacey, why have you requested this time?” Lacey: “Dasha, the Women’s division here on Smackdown is pathetic. We don’t have any Women’s Titles and the competition here is just pitiful. Next week, I’m going to put in motion the first part of my plans to make the Smackdown Women’s Division relevant again.”

Sheamus (c) vs. Big Cass (European Title Match)
For the first 10 minutes, Sheamus has controlled the entire match. Big Cass just can’t seem to get anything going. Cass goes for a Big Boot but Sheamus reverses into a Powerbomb. Sheamus hits The Irish Curse Backbreaker and looks to end the match. Sheamus hits The White Noise and waits for Big Cass to get up. As Cass gets to his feet, Sheamus hits The Brogue Kick. Sheamus covers Cass, 1...2...3.
Winner and STILL European Champion: Sheamus

As Sheamus is celebrating after the match, Andrade Cien Almas runs to the ring and attacks him from behind. Almas gets Sheamus in the corner and hits a running dropkick and that knocks Sheamus to a sitting position. Almas hits the opposite corner then hits a Running Double Knee Attack. Almas pulls Sheamus out of the corner and hits the Hammerlock DDT. Almas picks up the European Title and holds it over his head then throws it on Sheamus and leaves the ring as we go to commercial break.

After the break, Charly Caruso is backstage with The Velveteen Dream. Charly: “Velveteen Dream, over the last couple weeks, you and Roderick Strong have been going back and forth with each other. What is going on with you two?” Velveteen: “Charly, Roderick Strong is one of the best technical wrestlers in the world. Two weeks ago, I decided to observe his techniques and his abilities first hand to see what makes him so special.”

Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs. Los Ice Creams (Ice Cream Jr & El Hijo del Ice Cream)
Owens and Zayn dominate the entire first 15 minutes of the match. Zayn hits The Helluva Kick on Junior then tags in Owens who hits The Cannonball. Owens goes to the top rope and hits a Frog Splash. Owens hits Ice Cream Jr with a Package Piledriver. Cesaro runs down the aisle and distracts Owens. Owens slides out of the ring and chases Cesaro up the ramp. While this commotion is going on, Kassius Ohno slides in the ring behind Sami Zayn and hits him with a Discus Elbow. Los Ice Creams pick up Zayn and hit El Asesino (Assisted Seated Running Hip Attack). El Hijo del Ice Cream makes the cover, 1...2...3.
Winners: Los Ice Creams

After the match, Owens makes it back to the ring and throws a fit after he realizes what happened as we go off the air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down