JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown #195 – July, Week #4

Go down

Smackdown #195 – July, Week #4 Empty Smackdown #195 – July, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Kevin Owens’ music hits as he and Sami Zayn make their way to the ring. Owens grabs a mic. Owens: “Last week, we were screwed out of the opportunity to take those titles from Cesaro and Kassius Ohno. The worst part is that it was the Tag Team champions themselves that screwed us. Because of their stunt, we won’t be at the pay-per-view. But, after Vengeance, Sami and I will take those titles and show everyone that we are the best team in the world.”

Lacey Evans vs. Katarina
Lacey has taken it to the 18 year veteran and Katarina doesn’t seem to know how to counter the attacks. Lacey hit a big boot then a jumping leg drop. Lacey goes for the cover but only gets a 2 count. Lacey picks up her opponent but Katarina rakes her eyes. Katarina goes for a Samoan Drop but Lacey pushes her off and hits The Woman’s Right (straight right hand). Lacey goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winner: Lacey Evans

Andrade Cien Almas and Zelina Vega are backstage with Dasha Fuentes. Dasha: “Andrade, last week you attacked the European Champion, Sheamus, from behind. What was that all about?” Vega: “Dasha, my business associate was making a statement. He was telling everybody that no matter how big you are or who you are; you are no match for Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas. And in 4 days at Vengeance, Andrade will take that European Title from you and there isn’t a thing you can do about it.”

Pentagon Jr vs. Juice Robinson
These 2 men have a fast, hard-hitting match for 15 solid minutes. Juice hits The Taste (Crescent Kick) then follows it up with a Running Senton. Juice goes for the pin but only gets a two count. Juice picks up and looks to hit The Pulp Friction (Un-prettier) but Pentagon pushes him off and hits a Sling Blade. Pentagon catches his breath and waits for Juice to get up then hits a Superkick. Pentagon picks up Juice and hits The Fear Factor (Package Piledriver) and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Pentagon Jr

Matt Riddle is backstage with Charly Caruso. Charly: “Matt, we haven’t seen you since the Money in the Bank Ladder Match which you unfortunately did not win. What is next for you?” Riddle: “Bro, I’ve just been relaxing and revisiting that match and waiting for my opportunity. But, I think I’ve waited long enough. ‘The King of Bros’ is back and I will be a champion before everyone out there knows it. Next week, I start that climb to the top.”

Tommaso Ciampa vs. Johnny Gargano (Street Fight)
These two men battle all over the arena for a solid 20 minutes. Both men are bleeding from the face and are visibly tired. Ciampa and Gargano are on the stage. Gargano hits a spear. As Ciampa is getting up, Gargano hits a Superkick. Gargano goes for a pin but Ciampa kicks out at 2. Gargano lines up for another Superkick but Ciampa ducks and hits a low blow. Ciampa picks up Gargano and hits The Project Ciampa (Powerbomb into a Double Knee Backbreaker). Ciampa picks up Gargano and hits The Air Raid Crash (White Noise) from the stage to the floor. Ciampa pins Gargano, 1...2...3.
Winner: Tommaso Ciampa

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down