JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #193 - July, Week #3

Go down

Raw #193 - July, Week #3 Empty Raw #193 - July, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:12 pm

The show starts with cameras rushing to the back. We quickly see Malice and Sanity fighting in the parking lot. Eric Young & Alexander Wolfe are trading blows with The Super Smash Brothers. Killian Dain suddenly blindsides FTM with a chair shot, dropping FTM to his knees. FTM quickly recovers and connects with a low blow causing Dain to drop the chair. While Dain is folded over in pain, FTM whips Dain into a trailer. Dain collides with the trailer and collapses against it. FTM sizes him up and hits a big boot, smashing Dain’s head into the trailer. The SSB have Young on the hood of a car. Uno lifts Young up for a Piledriver. While he’s holding him, Grayson kicks Young in the face and Uno drops him on the hood of the car. As Grayson turns around, Wolfe nearly takes his head off with a chair shot. Wolfe turns and is about to take Uno’s legs out when security rushes out to the parking lot and separates everyone. While EMTs check on the wrestlers, we go to commercial break.

We come back from commercials and Edge is with Renee Young. Renee: “Edge, why have you asked for this time tonight?” Edge: “I have come to my wits end. The way that Malice and Sanity continually put people in danger’s way just to prove who is better. I’ve had enough of it so at Vengeance, Sanity will take on Malice in a War Games Match and the Trios Titles will be put on the line. The team that wins will be the new Trios Champions. We are going to end this once and for all.”

Drew McIntyre vs. Buddy Murphy
McIntyre explodes out of the corner as soon as the bell rings and catches Murphy by surprise. McIntyre forces Murphy into the corner. He sets him up on the top rope and goes for a superplex. Murphy manages to fight McIntyre off and shoves him to the ground. Murphy hits a Diving Elbow. As Murphy gets up to his feet, he turns around and McIntyre connects with The Claymore Kick. McIntyre drags him out to the middle of the ring and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Drew McIntyre

After the match, as McIntyre is making his way up the ramp, Dean Ambrose comes running from the back and plants a chair shot to McIntyre’s back, dropping him to the ground. Ambrose grabs McIntyre by the hair and drags him up to the stairs. Ambrose continues to beat McIntyre with the chair until it breaks. Ambrose tosses the chair aside and starts to stomp McIntyre. Ambrose forces McIntyre to his feet and connects with The Dirty Deeds. As soon as McIntyre hits the ramp, he's busted open. Ambrose starts laughing, picks up a limp McIntyre and drags him over to the edge of the stage and tosses him off, sending him crashing to the floor. Ambrose walks off laughing as EMTs come out to check on McIntyre.

The Golden Elite comes out to the ring. Omega: “You are looking at the greatest wrestlers this company has to offer. Cody, you may have thought you were in control but when The Young Bucks reached out to me, I couldn’t say no. How long do you think it will take for the rest of them to come around? I…” Omega is cut off by The Bullet Club’s music. Cody, Hangman Page and Marty Scurll come out on the stage. Cody: “Omega, why don’t you shut your damn mouth? We are stronger than ever, closer than ever. When The Bucks took your side, all we did was cut the dead weight from The Bullet Club. But more importantly, you and I, Kenny, have unfinished business. That title you’re wearing around your waste is mine and at Vengeance, I am cashing in my rematch and that championship is coming back to me. But while the six of us are here, why don’t we have a little 3-on-3 action.” Cody drops the mic and The Bullet Club rush to the ring.

The Bullet Club (Cody, Hangman Page & Marty Scurll) vs. The Golden Elite (Kenny Omega and Matt & Nick Jackson)
As soon as The Bullet Club hits the ring, it’s all out anarchy. A huge fight breaks out in the ring. As Page slides in the ring, Omega instantly attacks him, connecting with The V-Trigger (Kinshasa), sending Page falling to the floor on the outside. Scurll and Cody manage to grab Omega’s leg and drag him out of the ring and they whip him into the stairs. Scurll and Cody turn around just as The Bucks fly over the top rope, taking both men out. The Bucks are the first to their feet and they force Scurll and Cody to their feet. Omega and Page get into the fight as well. It’s a brawl that starts. Omega and Cody end up in the ring alone as The Bucks and Scurll & Page fight though the crowd. Omega goes for The V-Trigger but Cody comes off the ropes and connects with The Disaster Kick. Omega goes to the mat but he quickly rolls to the outside. Cody quickly follows him but Omega is ready and catches Cody with a kick to the gut and suplexes him onto the apron. Omega rolls Cody into the ring and hits The One-Winged Angel. He stands over Cody as the cameras go off air.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down