JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw (NXT) #232 – May, Week #2

Go down

Raw (NXT) #232 – May, Week #2 Empty Raw (NXT) #232 – May, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Tue May 07, 2019 7:50 pm

We start the show with Oyster in the ring with a mixture of boos and cheers coming from the crowd. Oyster: “I did it. You are looking at your NEW European Champion and I tell you it feels great. I’m not taking anything from my opponents last night but well, it’s obvious I'm the best around here and…” Oyster is cut off by Kevin Owens’ music. Owens comes out on the stage. Owens: “Well Oyster, here we are. I’m not sure if you remember or not but a few years back you sucker punched me and took my Hardcore Championship. Well, last night, after you won the European Championship, I’m not going to lie. I was actually kind of excited. Now don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t excited for you. No, I was actually excited for myself. You see, Oyster, I got thinking about it and I’ve decided that I’m taking that championship from you and…” Oyster cuts Owens off. Oyster: “Well Kev, I’ll let you in on a little secret around here. I run this show and you’re not going to tell me what to do. I tell you. So, if you want a shot at this title, then you better earn it. Tonight, you will go one-on-one with PCO and if you can manage to beat that monster, then I’ll be more than happy to step into this ring with you.”

Brent Banks vs. Aleister Black
As soon as the bell rings, both wrestlers explode out of their corners. Black goes for a clothesline but Banks ducks under it and springs off the ropes and catches Black with a back elbow. Banks gets a few stomps in before Black catches Banks’ foot and sweeps his other leg out, dropping Banks to the mat. Black gets to his feet and connects with a running knee to the kneeling Banks. Black forces Banks up to his feet and connects with a series of kicks and punches. Banks is unsteady on his feet. Black connects with The Black Mass and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Aleister Black

The cameras rush backstage to find Holden Albright and Mark Wheeler fighting in the locker room. Albright throws Wheeler into the wall and as Wheeler stumbles away from it, Albright picks up a chair and plants it across Wheeler’s head, busting him wide open. Albright forces Wheeler to his feet, picks him up and connects with a German Suplex, putting Wheeler though a table. Albright walks over to the wall and pulls off the TV and brings it down on the back of Wheeler, sending glass all over the place. Before Albright can connect with a second hit, security rushes into the room and forces Albright away from Wheeler. They manage to drag Albright out of the locker room while EMTs check on Wheeler.

Kelly Khaos vs. Carmella
As soon as the bell rings, Khaos flies across the ring and catches Carmella with a huge shoulder block. Khaos forces Carmella to her feet and whips her into the corner. Khaos lifts Carmella up and drops her face first on top of the turnbuckle. Carmella stumbles out of the corner and Khaos connects with The Khaos Theory (Chokeslam) and makes the cover, 1…2… but the ref is pulled out of the ring by Ruby Riott. Khaos turns her attention to Ruby. From behind, Sarah Logan and Liv Morgan slide in the ring and attack Khaos from behind. On cue, Ruby slides in the ring and joins the attack. Khaos tries to put up a fight but the numbers game is just too much for her. Ruby connects with The Riott Kick, dropping Khaos in the middle of the ring. The Riott Squad poses in the ring as we go to commercial break.
Winner: No Contest

Kevin Owens vs. PCO
As the bell rings, Owens attacks PCO from behind but PCO seems unfazed by the forearm. PCO turns around and connects with a huge right hand, dropping Owens to the ground. PCO picks Owens up and connects with a Running Powerslam. Owens rolls out of the ring to put a little distance between them. PCO follows Owens to the outside. PCO rushes in with a shoulder block but Owens moves out of the way just in time and sends PCO crashing shoulder first into the steel stairs. Owens rolls back into the ring while the ref makes the count, 1…2…3…4…5…6… PCO is up and back in the ring. Owens drives his shoulder into the knee of PCO, dropping PCO to his knee. Owens connects with a stiff DDT and goes for the cover, 1…2… but PCO throws Owens off at a two count. Owens looks utterly shocked. PCO gets back to his feet and whips Owens into the corner. PCO rushes in for a huge splash. Owens manages to pull the ref in between them just before the splash hits. With the ref on the ground, Owens rolls out of the ring and heads to the timekeeper’s position. PCO follows Owens out and Owens connects with a chair shot to the top of PCO’s head. Owens grabs the ring bell and rolls in the ring. PCO finally starts moving and as soon as he stands in the ring, Owens blasts him with the bell. Owens tosses the bell out of the ring, drags the ref over and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kevin Owens

After the match, Owens calls for the mic. Owens: “You see, Oyster. No matter what it takes, I’m taking that championship from you and destroying you in the process. And since you already agreed to a match at the PPV, what do you say we take this back to your old stomping grounds? What do you say you and me in a Hardcore Match? That is of course if your man enough to handle me…” We go off the air with Kevin Owens celebrating in the middle of the ring.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down