JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #225 – February, Week #5

Go down

Raw #225 – February, Week #5 Empty Raw #225 – February, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:21 am

We start the show off with Vince Russo in the ring. Russo: “Last night was supposed to be our night but it was hijacked by someone wearing pyjamas calling themselves Chaos. To me, all they are is a bunch of terrorists. I’m here to tell the entire world that Raw is not going to back down. We are here to give the best show on the CWA roster. Tonight is going to go on as normal. We will have an increased security presence in the building. But have no fear. Tonight, we are going to have an undisrupted show. Starting off tonight will be one half of the Route 66 Tag Team Champions, Billy Gunn taking on Scott Hall and that match is right now.”

Billy Gunn vs. Scott Hall
The bell rings and both men meet in the middle of the ring and instantly start trading punches. Gunn manages to get the better of Hall and drops him to the mat after a nice left right combo of punches. Gunn forces Hall to his feet and whips him into the ropes and connects with a running knee. Hall uses the corner to help himself to his feet. As he turns around, Gunn comes rushing in with a shoulder block but Hall moves out of the way in time and Gunn wraps his shoulder around the ring post. Gunn is on the mat screaming in pain and holding his shoulder. Hall drags Gunn to his feet and sets up for The Outsider’s Edge. Road Dogg comes running down and gets up on the apron. The ref and Hall turn their attention to him. Gunn uses this distraction to his advantage and hits a low blow. Hall doubles over in pain and Gunn connects with The Fame Asser and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Billy Gunn

After the match, Nash rushes down to the ring to even the odds. As soon as he hits the ring, the lights go out and the Titan Tron comes on. There are two figures standing in the parking lot with sledge hammers. Figure: “You know, it’s funny how much worldly positions become so precious to you. You see, Outsiders, we are in the parking lot and have found the NWO limo and we feel it’s our duty to purge the world of such garbage.” With that, the two figures start smashing up the NWO limo. It doesn’t take long before security and police wearing riot gear rush out to the parking lot. The figures drop the sledge hammers and jump in a nearby car and take off without being caught. Nash and Hall look furious and storm off to the back.

Essa Rios vs. Spike Dudley
Just as the bell rings, Spike flies across the ring and catches Rios by surprise. Spike whips Rios into the ropes and catches him with a dropkick. Spike forces Rios to his feet and hits a series of knees to the gut then whips him into the corner. Spike runs in for a shoulder block but Rios moves out of the way just in time and Spike runs into the ring post. Spike stumbles out of the corner holding his shoulder and Rios connects with a Back Stabber. Rios jumps up to the top turnbuckle and connects with the Moonsault and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Essa Rios

We go backstage with Mike Adamle. Adamle: “I’m here tonight with…” Jeff Jarrett rips the mic out of his hands. Jarrett: “I’m not going to waste time with you screwing up my name yet again. Last night, I proved again that there is no competition on this show. Week after week, Russo throws opponent after opponent at me and I just keep knocking them down. So, if there is anyone in this world that I haven’t beat, step up and let’s give it a go.” Jarrett pushes the mic back at Adamle and storms off.

While the camera is still on Adamle, there is a loud yell. The camera whips around and Jarrett is getting attacked by 4 figures in black. He tries to put up a fight but the numbers game is way too much. Jarrett gets thrown into a stack of chairs and he crumbles to the ground. One of the figures forces Jarrett to his feet and connects with The Stroke, busting him open. Security rushes in and the four figures take off before security can make it to them. The EMTs rush in to check on Jarrett. The cameras suddenly cut to the parking lot where Scott Hall is being attacked by two more of the figures. Hall throws a good right hand but one of the figures connects with a steel pipe, dropping Hall to the ground. They lift Hall up and hit The Razor’s Edge, sending him through the windshield of a car. Security rushes out just in time to see a car peeling out of the parking lot. We go off the air with EMTs checking on Hall and Jarrett.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down