JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #224 – February, Week #4

Go down

Raw #224 – February, Week #4 Empty Raw #224 – February, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:19 pm

We start the show with Vince Russo in the ring surrounded by security. Russo: “Ladies and Gentlemen, I appreciate your patience tonight. We had to boost up security because of the recent attacks on the Raw brand. With that being said, I hope everyone is ready for a hell of a show tonight. I pulled out no stops tonight. I have brought in some top notch talent. Starting off the show we will have a tag team match with The Outsiders and The New Age Outlaws. If The Outlaws can win, they will get a shot at the Tag Team Titles at the next PPV. So, let's get this show started.”

The Outsiders (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) vs. The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn)
As soon as the bell rings, The Outlaws go on the attack. Gunn catches Nash with a clothesline, sending him over the top rope to the outside. Gunn and Road Dogg team up on Hall. Road Dogg whips Hall into the corner and follows him in with a running clothesline. Hall stumbles out into a gut kick from Gunn and Gunn plants him on the mat with a Powerbomb. Nash goes to slide into the ring but before he can get in, Road Dogg hits the baseball slide and knocks him off the ring apron. Gunn forces Hall to his feet and connects with The Fame Asser and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The New Age Outlaws

After the match, The Outlaws are celebrating in the ring. The lights go out and the words “Chaos is Coming” blaze onto the Titan Tron. The lights come back on and the hooded figures are surrounding the ring. The Outlaws have no idea what to do. One of the figures slides into the ring and just stands in the corner. They pull a mic out from their pockets. Figure: “Congrats, but our issue isn’t with you so please leave.” Road Dogg and Billy Gunn look at each other and nod then roll out of the ring and head to the back. Figure: “Russo, Chaos is almost among us. You only have a few weeks left to get your affairs in order. Chaos will bring a new beginning and purge the weak and useless. Tonight, the first purge will happen, so good luck. Russo, you can’t stop our will.” The lights go out and when they come back on, there isn’t a single person standing around the ring.

Alex Wright vs. Horace Hogan
The bell rings and Wright charges at Hogan. Hogan seems to be prepared for the attack and catches Wright with a quick Powerslam. Hogan forces Wright up to his feet and whips him into the corner. Hogan climbs up and starts laying in the punches. After the 10 punches, Hogan connects with a shoulder into the corner. Wright staggers out of the corner and Hogan connects with the Fallaway Slam and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Horace Hogan

We cut to the back with Mike Adamle. Adamle: “I’m here tonight with Vance Russo. Mr. Russo, what are your thoughts on those figures making their way back onto Raw?” Russo: “REALLY? Anyways, this is truly getting out of hand. I’m going to need to bring in the police on this one. But if you must know, I’m not going to let Raw fall to these assholes. This is my show and I’m going to defend it with every bit of my soul. So, if it’s a war they want, it’s a war they will get.” Russo storms off and heads to the arena.

Russo comes out on the stage and makes his way down to the ring. Russo: “That’s it. I have no idea who “Chaos” is but this is going to stop here. I’m not some push over. So, next week, I’m inviting you to Raw and I’m going to finish this. I…” Russo gets cut off and a video comes on the Titan Tron. A hooded figure stands in the middle of the screen. Figure: “Russo, you don’t understand why we’re here. We’ll appear when Chaos is ready. As for now, as we said, the purge is beginning. The figure steps aside and two more drag a body towards the camera. They lift back the head and it’s Disco Inferno and he’s been busted open and his face is a crimson mask. The first figure holds the Light Heavyweight Championship. Figure: “This is just one of the issues that needs to be solved. Consider this place a little cleaner.” The two figures hold Disco up and the third one hits the Cutter on Disco. Figure: “Beware, Russo. We’re coming.”

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down