JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #196 – August, Week #2

Go down

Raw #196 – August, Week #2 Empty Raw #196 – August, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:23 pm

We start the show with Edge in the ring. We see footage from last week of Sanity throwing the ref out of the ring and the fighting between Malice and Sanity in the audience. We cut back to Edge. Edge: “What happened last week was unforgivable. Sanity went too far and actually laid hands on an official. Then, there was the brawl that spilled to the crowd we are thankfully no one was hurt. My first reaction was to fire everyone involved but I’ve decided against that for now. But, at the next PPV, for the last time, Sanity and Malice will meet in a Hell in a Cell Match. Any other incidents of public endangerment or assault on an official will result in immediate termination from the CWA. Secondly, earlier today Scotty O’Shea came into my office demanding his rematch for the Hardcore Championship. So, coming up next, Kevin Blackwood will defend his Hardcore Title.” Scotty O’Shea’s music hits and Edge makes his way to the back.

Hacker Scotty O’Shea vs. Kevin Blackwood (c) (Hardcore Title Match)
As Hacker makes his way down to the ring, Blackwood attacks him from behind, sending him to the ground. Blackwood keeps stomping Hacker. Hacker manages to catch Blackwood’s foot and pushes him back from the attack giving Hacker enough time to get to his feet. Blackwood goes for a jumping knee but Hacker sidesteps it and hits him with a clothesline to the back of the head. Hacker grabs Blackwood by his hair and rolls him into the ring. Hacker goes for The System Crash but Blackwood is ready for it and reverses it into a Back Stabber. Blackwood forces Hacker to his feet and whips him into the corner and follows it up with a running shoulder block. Hacker crumbles out of the corner and Blackwood goes up top. Blackwood connects with a diving splash from the top rope and makes the cover, 1…2… but Hacker somehow manages to kick out at a close 2 count. Hacker rolls out of the ring to get some separation from Blackwood. Blackwood goes for the suicide dive but Hacker quickly pulls a chair out from under the ring and Blackwood runs face first into it, tangling him up in the ropes before falling back into the ring. Hacker drags Blackwood into the corner and connects with The CTL+ALT+DEL. Hacker drags him out and makes the cover, 1…2… but Blackwood kicks out. Hacker is looking visibly frustrated. Hacker goes to pick Blackwood up but when he reaches down, Blackwood plants a chair shot directly to the head of Hacker. Blackwood gets up and hits the Pumphandle Death Valley Driver and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Hardcore Champion: Kevin Blackwood

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Kenny Omega. Kenny, how are you feeling after the assault from last week?” Omega: “Well Renee, not so well. I’m going to be sidelined for a few weeks while I heel up. But, all Cody managed to do was put off the inevitable. You see, I will heal up and when I do, I’m going to show him a new level of pain. Tonight however, The Young Bucks are going to make Marty Scurll and Hangman pay for what Cody did to me last week.”

The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. Marty Scurll & Hangman Page
As Page and Scurll make their way to the ring, The Bucks launch themselves over the ropes and take Scurll and Page out. Nick rolls Page back into the ring and the ref calls for the bell. Nick ducks under a clothesline and connects with a Superkick, taking Page off his feet. Page rolls out of the ring as Matt rolls Scurll into the ring. Scurll uses the ropes to get to his feet and Nick takes him out with a Superkick as well. Matt launches himself over the rope and hits a slingshot leg drop onto Scurll. The Bucks force Scurll to his feet and connect with The Indytaker (Assisted Tombstone Piledriver). Nick goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The Young Bucks

After the match, the rest of The Bullet Club comes out on the stage and slowly make their way down to the ring. The Bucks are getting ready for a fight. Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi walk out on the stage behind The Bullet Club. They rush down and attack Cody and Chase Owens from behind. The Bucks quickly join the attack. Before any real damage can happen, security rushes down to the ring and separates the men.

Super Smash Bros (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) vs. Halal Beefcake (Joe Coleman & Idris Abraham)
As Halal Beefcake makes their way down to the ring, SSB jumps them from behind. Uno throws Coleman off the stage while Grayson takes Abraham out with a Piledriver onto the stage. SSB makes their way down to the ring and Grayson demands the mic. Grayson: “Sanity, we are not done with you. The devastation we just laid Halal Beefcake out with is only the beginning. We are not backing down. All Edge is doing by locking us in a cell with you is giving us the opportunity to destroy you. We are going to pick apart not only your bodies but your souls as well and if…” Sanity’s music hits and they come out on the stage. Young: “Do you think we’re scared of you? You may talk a big game but we’re everlasting. Actually, why don’t we show you what we’re capable of…” Young drops the mic and Sanity makes their way down to the ring. Before they make it there, FTM and Vanessa Kraven slide into the ring behind SSB. FTM: “Let's have a little fun, shall we.” FTM gestures to Sanity to enter the ring but before they can, Edge comes out on the stage. Edge: “Just stop right there. You need to judge yourselves very carefully. If anyone touches a hair on another's body, all of you will be fired. Sanity and Malice, your time will come in the cell. Until then, you are all on probation.” Edge leaves the stage as Malice and Sanity scream at each other.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down