JAC Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw #198 – August, Week #4

Go down

Raw #198 – August, Week #4 Empty Raw #198 – August, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:14 pm

We start the show with Dean Ambrose in the ring with the Intercontinental Title. Ambrose: “You know, it’s funny how something so simple can cause so much damage. Dolph, I took this title to prove to you that at any moment, I can get my hands on it. In fact…” Ambrose is cut off by Dolph Ziggler’s music. Ziggler comes out on the stage. Ziggler: “You know, Ambrose, you can’t go taking other people's property and…” Ambrose: “Ziggler, you can solve this super simple. I don’t plan on keeping this. In fact, all you have to do is come down to the ring and get it yourself.” Ziggler drops the mic and rushes into the ring. As soon as Ziggler gets to his feet, Ambrose smashes the IC Title into Dolph’s face, dropping him to the mat. Ambrose forces Ziggler to his feet and hits him with The Dirty Deeds onto the championship. Ambrose picks up the mic. Ambrose: “At Summerslam, I will finally take back what's mine.”

Kevin Blackwood vs. Delirious vs. Hacker Scotty O’Shea
As Blackwood waits for Delirious to make is way down to the ring, Hacker Scotty O’Shea rushes down form the back and hits a clothesline to the back of Delirious, sending him to the ground. Hacker picks Delirious up and tosses him off the ramp and continues his way to the ring. Hacker slides into the ring and yells at the ref to ring the bell. The ref reluctantly rings the bell. As Hacker turns around, Blackwood catches him with a dropkick, sending him into the corner. Blackwood quickly follows him in, lifts him up and connects with a Superplex. Hacker rolls out of the ring to put some distance between them but Blackwood doesn’t give him any time to catch his breath and connects with the suicide dive. Blackwood quickly rolls Hacker back into the ring and plants him on the mat with the Pumphandle Death Valley Driver and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kevin Blackwood

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with the Super Smash Brothers. Stu, Uno, what are your plans going into Summerslam and how are you going to deal with Sanity?” Stu: “Renee, it’s simple. We hit harder, we’re faster, hell we’re just the better team. Edge may have us all on a tight leash, but at Summerslam, we’re letting all of our pent up anger out and Sanity is going to pay for it. We will end them. Then, we will go on to dominate the entire CWA.”

The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. reDRagon (Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish)
As soon as the bell rings, The Bucks hit a double Superkick, taking reDRagon by surprise and knocking them both over the top rope. The Bucks don’t waste any time and both men launch themselves over the top rope, taking reDRagon out. Nick rolls Fish into the ring and hits a Powerbomb to the corner while Matt hits a kick to the back of his head. Matt tags in and drags Fish to his feet and whips him into the ropes then connects with a dropkick and goes for the cover, 1…2… O’Reilly breaks the pin up. He drags Fish over to his corner and makes the tag. O’Reilly hits the ring and ducks under a clothesline from Matt and connects with a forearm on Nick, knocking him off the apron. O’Reilly grabs Matt by the leg, dropping him to the ground and locks in the heel hook. Matt manages to drag himself to the ropes to break the hold. O’Reilly gets to his feet and Matt connects with a diving dropkick, taking O’Reilly off his feet. Before Fish can get in the ring The Bucks connect with a double dropkick taking him off the apron. Nick forces O’Reilly to his feet and they connect with The Indytaker (Assisted Tombstone Piledriver). Matt goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The Young Bucks

The SSB (Stu Grayson & Evil Uno) vs. The Well Oiled Machines (Pepper Parks & Psycho Mike Rollins)
The match goes on for an amazing 20 minutes, keeping the crowd on their feet. The SSB finally get the upper hand after Uno catches Parks with a thumb in the eye when the ref is distracted. While Parks is holding his eye, Uno connects with a kick to the gut and follows it up with a stiff DDT. Uno throws Parks into the corner and connects with the cannonball. Uno tags in Grayson. Uno lifts Parks up for The Fatality! but before they can connect, Sanity’s music hits and Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe come out on the stage. The SSB get ready for a fight. Sutter and Rollins use the distraction to their advantage. They both hit clotheslines to the back of The SSB, sending Uno over the top rope. Parks connects with The Pepper Shaker (Swinging Fisherman Suplex) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The Well Oiled Machines

After the match, Sanity surrounds the ring. Grayson gets to his feet and realizes he is surrounded. Uno is still laid out on the outside. Before anything can happen, the rest of Malice makes their way down to the ring. Malice and Sanity stand face-to-face in the ring. The tension so thick you could cut it with a knife. Before anything can happen, Edge’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. Edge: “Can you 8 not get the hint? You keep interfering with each other’s matches and the last two weeks we’ve ended the show like this. Well, I’m nipping this in the bud right now. Next week, Malice is getting the week off I don’t want to see any of you in the arena.” Sanity starts laughing. Edge: “Sanity, don’t think you’re getting off that easy. Next week, Dain, Wolfe and Young will take on The Firing Squad. Good luck, next week boys, you’re going to need it.” We go off the air with Malice and Sanity staring each other down in the ring.

John Greatrix

Back to top Go down