Raw #210 – November, Week #3

Go down

Raw #210 – November, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:58 pm

We start the show with David Arquette and Nathan Jones in the ring. Arquette: “Jeff Jarrett, I figured you would come after me with that guitar so I made a phone call and brought in a bodyguard. So, if you try to step up to me again, you’re going to have to deal with this man right here. Also, tonight, Vince Russo says I have to defend my championship and I get to choose the opponent. So, I made a few phone calls and got something really special setup for tonight.”

Essa Rios vs. Perry Saturn
As soon as the bell rings, Saturn damn near takes off Rios’ head with a stiff clothesline. Saturn forces Rios to his feet and whips him into the ropes and connects with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex on the rebound. Saturn forces Rios to his feet and connects with the Death Valley Driver then locks in The Rings of Saturn. Rios tires to make it to the ropes but it’s no use he has to tap out.
Winner: Perry Saturn

We go backstage to Pamela Paulshock. Pamela: “I’m here with Jeff Jarrett. Jeff, after the attack from Nathan Jones last week that blindsided you, what are your feelings?” Jarrett: “It’s only going to be a matter of time before I put David Arquette in his place and take what is rightfully mine. I …” From off camera, Jarrett is tackled to the ground and Arquette is on top of him punching him. Security finally rushes in and pulls Arquette off of Jarrett.

The Outsiders (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) (c) vs. The Flock (Lodi & Sick Boy) (Route 66 Tag Team Title Match)
The Bell rings and Nash and Hall don’t give The Flock a chance to get ready. It’s an all out fight in the ring. Nash whips Lodi into the corner and hits a running Big Boot in the corner. Hall & Nash turn their attention to Sick Boy who tries to put up a fight but is quickly overpowered. Nash drags Sick Boy to his feet and plants him on the mat with The Jackknife Powerbomb and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners and STILL Route 66 Tag Team champions: The Outsiders

After the match, Hall and Nash are making their way up the ramp when D’Lo Brown and Kama Mustafa attack them with lead pipes. With Hall and Nash laid out on the ramp, D’Lo and Kama make their way down to the ring. They roll in the ring and attack The Flock. D’Lo hits The Lo Down on Sick Boy while Kama takes Lodi out with a Shoulder Breaker. D’Lo and Kama pose in the ring as we go to commercial break.

David Arquette (c) vs. Disco Inferno (Vince Russo Invitational World Title Match)
The match goes on for a good 10 minutes with neither wrestler seeming to get any upper hand. Disco catches Arquette with a thumb to the eye and follows it up with a stiff dropkick. Disco forces Arquette to his feet and connects with The Chart Buster (Stunner) and makes the cover. Before the ref even gets a chance to count, Nathan Jones slides in the ring and pulls Disco off of Arquette and the ref calls for the bell.
Winner by Disqualification: Disco Inferno

Arquette rolls out of the ring leaving Jones to continue the assault on Disco. As he gets to the top of the ramp, Jeff Jarrett comes out of nowhere with a guitar shot to the head, laying out Arquette as we go off air.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down